SOLD!! HYPOMELANISTIC Redfoot tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-19-2016, 10:14 AM   #1
croastbeast
HYPOMELANISTIC Redfoot tortoise

My last ditch effort to sell it here to an enthusiast before it goes to some local source (which Im not that excited about).

Hypomelanistic Redfoot tortoise purchased from JD at the Tortoise Cove in December 2014. I can provide all the lineage he provided me regarding its parentage. Since I have recieved him, he has thrived. Eating anything really- including all types of greens and "weeds", hibiscus, egg, mealworms, cactus pad, mazuri (moistened), fruit. And is very personable. If he sees me coming near the enclosure he comes over looking for food.

Obviously Id like to get what this animal is worth, but I'd also like to give him a home that is deserving. Someone who understands what his bloodline and value is, and will also give him proper care. The local source who is willing to purchase him is a retailer, and Im quite confidant this is a flip item, which makes me less happy about the whole thing.

Hatchlings go for $2000 and up as fresh young hatchlings. I am asking $2000 shipped Fedex overnight in the continental US for an established healthy yearling+.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Email: jeremy@seaatlanta.com

When I got him.

Coloration compared to normal redfoots and Cherryheads

Current size

Current size

Anal scutes. *NOTE*- Ive been calling this animal a "he" throughout the description- I MAKE NO GUARANTEES OF SEX. In my opinion, still too young to sex. However, gun to my head, my moneys on male.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2016, 01:24 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
The head scale coloration developed nicely on this one while in your care, Jeremy.

Old 02-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #3
croastbeast
Thank you Sir! Its pretty amazing how much they grow and how much you *DONT* notice when you see them everyday. In looking back over measuremnet from when I forst got him, the growth has been enormous, I just have "noticed" it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!