Paul Mitchell- the best man for service after the sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2003, 05:12 PM   #1
wtrepluva
Paul Mitchell- the best man for service after the sale

I just recently bought a male Mexican Rosy Boa from Paul. I also bought another one from a person who I will not name, and the other seller backed out of the sale, or rather sold my snake to someone else, however it was partially my fault, but that is not relevant. I told Paul I was in desperate need of a female to go with the male I bought from him. He had no females available, but he gave me several references, people to call, web sites to go to, and places where he had seen snakes that would go with mine. And the problem was that I was operating within a budget. I told Paul this and he helped me find the perfect match for the male I bought from him. Now that is the way purchasing a herp should be, and Paul is a perfect example of the true meaning of service after the sale. If you want you wan visit his website at www.PMherps.com , you wont be disappointed.

~Walt~

Old 03-11-2003, 08:16 PM   #2
Joe Romley
Paul is great to do business with. He and I have traded and bought from each other several times in the past and I was always happy with what he sent.

Old 03-11-2003, 08:28 PM   #3
wtrepluva
a pleasure

it truly is a pleasure to buy from him, i have never had a better reptile purchasing experiance.

~Walt~

Old 03-12-2003, 10:57 AM   #4
Sherry Howell
PMherps/Paul Mitchell

I have been doing business with Paul for several years and now own several pairs of rosy boas that he sold me. Every animal is as he represents them. I always feel confident in any dealings I have with him and he is always quick to answer any questions I have about any of the snakes, whether I purchased them from Paul or from someone else. He has given me sound advice on lots of occasions. He also has helped me find a specific rosy boa from another breeder that I was needing when he didn't have one available himself. I wish there were more people like Paul.

Old 03-12-2003, 04:23 PM   #5
wtrepluva
thats it

i fell the same excat way Sherry, it has truly been my best herp purchaseing experiance... ever, and not many people can say they have had a good one now days.

~Walt~

Old 03-12-2003, 04:30 PM   #6
Sherry Howell
You are right, Walt. Although I've always been pretty lucky, I have had a few deals where I didn't get what I was told I was getting. Not that way with Paul.

Sherry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!