For Sale you make offer sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
Au Duong Phong
you make offer sale or trade

I've had bad luck and took a big lost in this new ball python keeping hobby of mine. It's an expensive hobby and I don't want to loose anymore and must get away from these snakes.

Anyways, this is my last snake and I must get rid of him. Just make your best offer if you want him. I can trade but not for another animal. Cash or electronic offer is best. Well, unless you got a crazy lookin bearded dragon.

He's the one on the right. Reaching 200g. His value is $450.. Willing to sell for less. He's the last snake I got. Just shoot your offer. I want him gone and no snake in my face.

Make your offer
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
cfarber
What is he?
An orange Ghost?

Old 05-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
Au Duong Phong
oh sorry. He is an Enchi. Both in the picture are Enchis. He's a greener lookin enchi than the other one. And color are washed out in the picture..
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Au Duong Phong
Im willing to take a hit. throw me a number. You might be glad you did. He must go or I will kill him too. Guarantee normal health and eating well or your money back in a week time frame. This is my Last snake.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
KCRD.com
I'd be interested in to know what happened to the rest of your collection? I think most people would want to know this since you seem to have lost so many so quickly.

Who produced this guy?

Old 05-14-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
C.J. Vogler
" or I will kill him too "

What else did you kill? Were they accidents or just neglect?

Old 05-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
aarondm
A bit curious

Yea, he messaged me just a week ago (5/8) looking to do a trade for my pied female. What could have possibly happened in 6 days to make him say he's willing to kill a snake. Glad I didnt entertain the idea

Old 05-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
Au Duong Phong
yeah if that makes you curious, i'd be happy to tell you. At least someone I can share a sad story of the day with.

Ok. I do not have a collection. I had only 3 ball pythons. a pair of enchi, het pied,a mojave.
het pied and mojave died from mucus. It was my fault they died, but I dont wanna go into that too long.

The female enchi was shipped out today to trade for an albino. She died with shipping from UspS. The A. eagle with white and blue.

So with all 3 dying together in the month, I dont think I wanna play with snakes. Or if I do I'd rather own a female snake.

This enchi is for sale. how about 330 shipped? Shipped to your door hommaay
I bought him for $400 man.

So what's up? You gonna buy my snake or what mate?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
Willow
umm wow...i know you had a thread before trying to sell a sick snake that didnt go over to well...did your entire collection all get sick and die? saying you need to get rid of this guy or you will kill him to just sounds like your going to bash the poor guys head in or something =(

if your collection got sick and died...you cant guarentee health or a refund...as i dont think you would be to willing to take the snake back from how your acting in this ad, nor do i think anyone else wants to watch him get sick and die just to fight with you to get their money back...Im not trying to be mean or anything...I just think you may have a hard time selling this boy here, and maybe you should turn him over to a pet store or a rescue instead

I would be interested, mainly for the safety of the animal since you have such a strong desire to get rid of him...but i cant take the chance of bringing a sick snake into my home. if you need to lose him fast, like I said a local rescue may be your best bet....you may even be able to find a local reptile vet that you can turn him over to

maybe you can get lucky here with someone willing to take a chance...just please dont wait to long if you really think this snake will end up dead =(

Old 05-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #10
Willow
seems we both replied at the same time >< lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread