Cuban Wood Snake/Boa (Tropidophis melanurus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
bloodpython_MA
Cuban Wood Snake/Boa (Tropidophis melanurus)

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these guys?
Seen them available?
Any info is appreciated.
Just rediscovered this species while looking through an old reptile guide. and they caught my eye. I like unusual species, so I figured someone here might know some info.
Thanks
Rob

Old 09-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
RJP Reptiles
Rob - pm sent.
Ryan Potts

Old 09-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
charleshanklin
I had some but ended up selling the whole group of them. I really wish I never did that. They aren't really available at least by what I've seen. Babies can be tough as well.

So what do you have Ryan?

Old 09-11-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
RJP Reptiles
Charles - I have a group of Haitian tropes and will hopefully have some melanurus later in the year. My main interest are the West Indian Epicrates boas, of which i have quite a few species.

Any chance you remember who you sold your group to?
Ryan

Old 09-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
charleshanklin
I know exactly who got mine. Are you going to white plains this sunday? I'm leaving now to go to the airport. Send an email to charleshanklin@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, cuban, snake, tropidophis melanurus, wood