In need of Female hognose het albino :( - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
shadraak
In need of Female hognose het albino :(

well went to the show saturday picked up a big 65g male , and a little female from a diff breeder, guy said she was a little dehydrated from going to the shows for a week, but had eaten a few meals and when i get it home to make sure she's got water, i've delt with rescues and wild's that were dehydrated and looked much worse figured no problem, got it home was very lethargic, would run around but no where near the spazz as the big male..

wouldn't feed, wouldn't drink that i could tell, on tuesday morning went to scent a pinkie with some tuna to see if she'd eat that and she had passed..

bad news is the breeder/vendor's card only had phone # no area code and no email/website, but he's been their both years.. i'm trying to get ahold of him on an email address and phone # i found on another forum but no luck, so now i need a female 100% het albino badly doesn't have to be breedable right now just lookign to replace her, dont have much money due to the purchase sat.. and until this gets settled one way or the other dont know if i ever will... so looking for some help or a good deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!