Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #181
zoologicalpets
I sent a simple message....and again that warrants harassment from everyone....well, silly of me to think that webs lave would simply answer a question Vivek trying to turn this into the bully pulpit...again...and to all you ass kissers....the question was simple...the answer I'm quite sure would have been easy too...instead, it turns into this...what purpose does webs lave serve other than to harass his own members....this site has become truly pathetic.....webs lave...feel free to delete my account...you treat your customers like garbage and I think I'm pretty much done with your bullshit.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #182
ShadowAceD
He won't delete the account ... 'cause accounts are never deleted ...

However, reaffirming your ban, as I am sure you will purposefully provoke him into doing, is very much a possibility.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #183
barbie
LOL this is so funny!! No one is going to agree with some one so lazy

Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #184
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
.feel free to delete my account...you treat your customers like garbage and I think I'm pretty much done with your bullshit.
Let's see, deletion...not gonna happen boyo, your words, stupid as they may be perceived, are here forever.

Treats customers like garbage... well boyo, when the trash needs to be taken out, how do YOU treat it?

And lastly, a classic line, YOU'RE done with HIS bs? You continued returns to this make a big fat liar out of YOU.

I'd show you me playing the smallest violin in the world, but I'm not sure you'd get it, so I'll just end with a big ol LOL.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #185
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
I sent a simple message....and again that warrants harassment from everyone....well, silly of me to think that webs lave would simply answer a question Vivek trying to turn this into the bully pulpit...again...and to all you ass kissers....the question was simple...the answer I'm quite sure would have been easy too...instead, it turns into this...what purpose does webs lave serve other than to harass his own members....this site has become truly pathetic.....webs lave...feel free to delete my account...you treat your customers like garbage and I think I'm pretty much done with your bullshit.
He did give you a simple answer, and provided you with a link showing you that it was already posted. Hint, try actually searching for your answer first.

Were you picked on a lot as a child? Or maybe you're still a child? You have that victim mentality going on real bad.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #186
AbsoluteApril
the profanity led him to a temp ban.

OP, There are plenty of good helpful people on this site and Webslave was directing you where to find them, in the feedback forum. You asked the question "If this is not the manner of asking questions please let me know what the best way is....?" and he answered you.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #187
WebSlave
Well, this comes as a surprise -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304079

Not......

BTW, I apologize for inadvertently quoting profanity in my last message (which one of my moderators suitable chastized me for), but that does not mean that it is OK for others to do so as a result of my own mistake.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #188
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
BTW, I apologize for inadvertently quoting profanity in my last message (which one of my moderators suitable chastized me for), but that does not mean that it is OK for others to do so as a result of my own mistake.
I'd tell you to ban yourself for a week but you would probably enjoy that.... lol

Old 02-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #189
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I'd tell you to ban yourself for a week but you would probably enjoy that.... lol
PLEASE don't throw me into the briar patch!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #190
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
PLEASE don't throw me into the briar patch!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!