Wanted Adult Female Albino Retics - Will Trade High End Retics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
chasenreptiles
Wanted Adult Female Albino Retics - Will Trade High End Retics

For those who want to get a step up in the retic business here is your chance.

I’m looking for a couple more adult female lav or purple albinos to add to my project. I would prefer proven breeder females. I am willing to trade high end retics for your female albinos.

BLONDE TIGERS
Blonde Tigers are amazing animals, far darker than any purple. If you always wanted a super dark purple tiger these are the animals you have been waiting for. Blondes are the only retics to go through a full (onto-genetic) color change. Blondes hatch white and yellow with bright red eyes. Looking very much like amels. But they quickly start to change. The get darker with each shed. Eventually turning into a gorgeous adult with a white head, caramel/honey color body with dark purple lines. Adult blondes are beautiful animals and will most likely be your favorite albino.

Very few combos have been done with blondes and there is tons of potential to cross this morph into other mutations. It is a recessive trait so they will hold their value longer than the codom traits. Or grow a pair of these up and produce blondes, blonde tigers, and blonde super tigers!

PLATINUM 100% HET ANTHRAX
The Anthrax morph is a simple ressive gene. It is a really neat animal. Very dark with an abberant pattern. Coupled with bright yellow sides. Anthrax will be the key to alot of up and coming combos. If you always wanted to get in on a ground floor project these guys are your ticket.

Father is a visible Anthrax produced by Nerd, mother is a platinum. So these babies are 100% het for Anthrax. If you buy het anthrax's made by a het anthrax (Graniteback) you are getting possible het anthrax. You have to use an anthrax to make 100% het for anthrax babies.

This is the first year these have ever been made. To my knowledge only 3 clutches of these have ever been created. You can get in at the same level as all the big breeders. These animals will give you a chance to make the world’s first Platinum Anthrax!

Grow a pair of these up and produce your own Platinum Anthrax's and Ultra Ivory Anthrax’s. Not to mention the multi way combo’s you will make with other morphs being crossed into Anthrax.

Individual pics will be supplied only to serious buyers after speaking via phone about a trade. I will not ship first in trades unless we have done business before, or you can provide references I am comfortable with. I can supply many references in the industry.

Below is a list available for trade:

2012 Hatchlings
Motley Het Albinos - Male $1100 3-4’, Female $975
Blonde - Males $1000, Female $1500
Blonde Tigers - Males $1500, Females $1750
100% Het Anthrax – Females $400, Pair $550
Platinum Graniteback (100% het Anthrax) – Female $2500, Pair $5000

2010 Sub Adults
Platinum Het Albino Female - $1250
Platinum Tiger Female - $1750

Adult Breeders
Tiger 100% Het Blond Male 2004 - Proven Breeder - $750
Super Tiger Female 2007, 15’ & 82 LBS - $1250
Platinum Tiger Het Albino Male 2010 (will breed now) 8-9’- $2000

Here is what I am looking for:

RETICS - only females, Adults or sub adults 2010 or older – Proven Females preferred

Lav or Purple Albinos - Lav or Purple Albino Tigers

If you have an adult albino female and you want to trade up for a ground floor project feel free to give me a call and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Chase Delles
Chase~N~Reptiles
651-269-9192
Attached Images

Contact User Check User