Anyone hear of Reptiles produced by the late Jd Helmstar or Reptiles plus? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2003, 06:42 PM   #1
DesiK
Anyone hear of Reptiles produced by the late Jd Helmstar or Reptiles plus?

Hi,
I did a BOI inquiry and came up with nothing on either name. I am possibly trading (with Reptiles Plus) for 1.1 100% het. to high contrast albino that were from Jd Helmstar stock, that wasn't a name I was familiar with and just wanted to see what I could come up with.

Thanks, Desiree

Desiree' Kane
Kane's Kreatures

Old 03-02-2003, 08:34 PM   #2
NEWReptiles
If your talking about the guy who posted them for sale a few days ago here on Fauna, I wouldnt buy them. $400 for a pair of het albino balls??? its not a good idea Desiree.

Old 03-09-2003, 09:23 PM   #3
NEWReptiles
After reading his last ad I would not even think of buying anything from this guy. To say the very least, he has no idea how genetics work. I highly doubt this guy (kid) has any of the snakes he tries to sell.

Read Thishttp://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=14978

Old 03-09-2003, 09:30 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
I might be missing something here, but nothing seems to be amiss with the ad that you linked.

Of course, I'm multi-tasking at the moment, so I'll use that as my excuse if I overlooked something obvious.

Old 03-09-2003, 09:36 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
He states that these pos. hets came from a ghost bred to a normal. That would make them 100% het ghost. Out of the 3 ads I have seen from this seller, all 3 looked very fishy. Before I even considered any morph, I studied and understood how genitics worked as far as balls go. It just strikes me as very odd that after forking out around $1500-$2000 for a adult ghost male, he doesnt know that these would be 100% hets.

Old 03-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Ahh, I overlooked the word "possible" in the title.

Like I said..multi-tasking...yeah, that's the ticket.

Old 03-09-2003, 10:13 PM   #7
NEWReptiles
I feel for ya Ken

I dont think I have the brain cells to do more than one thing at a time.

Old 03-10-2003, 11:25 AM   #8
reptilespluss
too who it may concern i do have the snakes i have forsale and i guess no one here ever makes mistakes you are all perfect but as i read this forum more and more it gets to where this is all about money and not about a hobby

mitch

Old 03-10-2003, 12:28 PM   #9
Hues1
Hello Mitch,
Did you mean that they were suppose to be 100% hets ?
If so and it was just an honest mistake on your part, do you have pictures of the ghost male in your possesion ?
I've been looking for some 100% hets and if you can prove to me that you have them, then you've just made a sale !

Thanks

P.S.

You need to put your full name in your posts.

Old 03-10-2003, 01:22 PM   #10
NEWReptiles
100% hobby for me.

If things work out for me in this season or the next, I may have some more animals for sale. But I am not in it for the money, Im in it because I have been fascinated by snakes my whole life.

Quote:
you are all perfect
Why thank you, but nobody is perfect.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!