Brice A. Logan Evergreen reptiles used to be snakebroker (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2004, 02:29 AM   #1
groovygeckos
Question Brice A. Logan Evergreen reptiles used to be snakebroker (inquiry)

hi has anyone had experience with brice a. logan (snakebroker) @ evergreen reptiles? i have only heard of him recently ! he safe to use over the internet ?? would have some geckos shipped from him , after paying by paypal !! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW A BABY " PIED" FAT-TAIL GECKO WHEN THEY SEE ONE ???? if so please look at his site under available geckos ! numbers 04ft102 , 04ft087 , and 04ft100 are these " pied " fatties anybody ? or do fat-tails sometimes just have a little white that will dissapear w/ age ? I NEED AN EXPERT HERE ! HELP ? THANX ALOT groovygeckos.com should be the name in the future , this is just a temporary site ! check it out !

Old 08-27-2004, 04:50 AM   #2
KelliH
I don't know much about pied fat tails, however I do know that Brice Logan is a great guy to deal with. I have purchased a few geckos from him and I have always been very happy with the animals and also Brice's customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting Brice in person at the Daytona show, and he is also a joy to talk to. Brice is a good guy with healthy animals and if he had a gecko I wanted I would not hesitate to purchase it. Hope this helps!

Old 08-27-2004, 11:32 AM   #3
groovygeckos
thanxs kelli

!!

Old 08-27-2004, 12:59 PM   #4
Golden Gate Geckos
ditto

I have also done business in the past with Brice, and he is a great person and has nice, healthy geckos. Don't hesitate to work with him!

Old 08-27-2004, 01:11 PM   #5
groovygeckos
allright

thanx to you as well marcia groovygeckos.com(in the future)

Old 08-27-2004, 01:16 PM   #6
groovygeckos
sorry dont know how to make my link to my site work on here

can anyone help ?www.geocities.com/groovygeckos@sbcglobal.net/index.html

Old 08-27-2004, 01:18 PM   #7
groovygeckos
Angry strange i just made that website last night

now there is nothing at that adress !!

Old 08-27-2004, 01:28 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Wink ahhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!! here we go !!!

sorry if anyone tried to look at my site , obviously im too stupid to type it correct !!! lol but the did say it will have the index.html at the end !!! that is wrong here is the site !www.geocities.com/groovygeckos@sbcglobal.net/geckopage.html groovy geckos.com (in the future) thanx !

Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 AM   #9
Herp-Titude
Brice Logan is one of the Good Guys!

I purchased an Amel fattie with beautiful coloring from Brice at the SD show. Very happy with the animal and he was great to deal with. All the animals I saw of his at the show looked healthy and were accurately displayed on the web site.
Something he does that I thought was a good idea, is he keeps records of each animal on the web site (mother, father, dob, parents obtained from, etc.). So if you ever need to go back and check parentage, you can do that later on (he provides link address).

Old 08-28-2004, 12:18 AM   #10
DThomas
Dan,

The BOI is not for you to test out getting your website link to work. There is a testing forum just for that very thing. Please use it in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!