Trading mmj - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:26 AM   #1
HolyHerb
Trading mmj

Just wondering why it is so looked down upon? I mean if its legal why not?

Old 02-02-2014, 04:32 AM   #2
WebSlave
Is it legal EVERYWHERE?

Old 02-02-2014, 04:50 AM   #3
HolyHerb
By that standard most of this stuff listed on here shouldn't be here either.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:52 PM   #4
WebSlave
So you are equating animals and merchandise to recreational drugs?

Old 02-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
HolyHerb
No, I'm comparing a medicinal herb that has been backed up by various medical groups who specialize in the field of medicine. that has been proven effective against a wide range illnesses.
Mmj is just that medical. You are comparing cannabis to meth or something of the like. Something that helps no one but rather tears apart families. I don't remember that last time a joint got out of its case an choked out anybody.

I said mmj with a recommendation. Not just a random stoner offering pot.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #6
rcarichter
Even in your home state, it's only legal under the guidance of a physician. If you aren't a physician, you can't really offer it to the masses on this site. If you are, well, you still can't. They're not your patients.
How would you ship it? Or would people have to drive to California, (where it's illegal for recreational use)?

Noelle

Old 02-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #7
HolyHerb
My original ad was for an in state transfer. I worked at a dispensary and can verify patients it's not that difficult at all. This was not open to all states and all people just face to face trades with qualified patients. If your not a patient no trade. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHerb View Post
No, I'm comparing a medicinal herb that has been backed up by various medical groups who specialize in the field of medicine. that has been proven effective against a wide range illnesses.
Mmj is just that medical. You are comparing cannabis to meth or something of the like. Something that helps no one but rather tears apart families. I don't remember that last time a joint got out of its case an choked out anybody.

I said mmj with a recommendation. Not just a random stoner offering pot.
Invitations to hot button topics are invitations to an exercise session. Both sides get out their prepared and well worn phrases "I don't remember that (sic) last time a joint got out of its case an choked out anybody" and throw the phrases at each other. At the end of the day, everyone is well exercised and goes home.

You can always tell when it is an invitation to a real dialogue, the well worn phrases are set aside, and each side especially the initiating party makes an effort to understand what the other side is saying, and goes out of their way to agree on any points the parties have in common.

Carry on.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #9
HolyHerb
Btw it's doesn't matter if I am a doctor they give marijuana to NO ONE. They can recommend its use(which is why the call it a rec in California) but they cannot tell you where to get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Even in your home state, it's only legal under the guidance of a physician. If you aren't a physician, you can't really offer it to the masses on this site. If you are, well, you still can't. They're not your patients.
How would you ship it? Or would people have to drive to California, (where it's illegal for recreational use)?

Noelle

Old 02-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #10
HolyHerb
Lucille No one was even trying to have a real conversation. All he said is it it legal EVERYWHERE? Which also shows he was not going to conversate but just spit out old rhetoric. "Oh it's not legal everywhere too bad." Niether are a ton of animals that are being sold here. They are not leggal everywhere so ban all those animals as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!