Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #21
meowmeowkazoo
As others have said, they are not your animals. It's not your responsibility to wait until she is ready to take her own animals back. Get some advice on shipping during the winter. I know there are some people out there who are really good at it. Or wait until spring. Either way, ship the animals back as soon as humanly possible, regardless of whether or not she has cages for them.

Don't drag this out by continuing to argue with her when she's not going to listen. Tell her you will ship back her animals as soon as possible, and then stop talking to her.

And don't think about keeping them regardless of what she says. If and when she changes her mind, you'll be back in this same situation.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:40 PM   #22
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I did not see your post while I was posting.
I suggest you and Elexis decide what to do about the snakes, they are live critters and this drama should not affect their care.
I agree and If it wasn't 25 degrees where I live they would be in their way to my house..... or not because she's saying she won't send them to me.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Old 12-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #23
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
You can "live" with sending them to their rightful owner whom takes better care of them than anything else? The owner who sent u otherwise healthy snakes considering the abuse they were put through by the previous person I had them with that was suppose to be my roommate? Wow ok..... I did what I could for them in my screwed up situation and you want to judge? You are a petty child really you are.... if this Boi thread doesn't ruin me then you will have ruined yourself by looking like a petty child......

Assuming that meant "cant" no, not while you don't have caging for them, and it's far too cold to ship. Obviously you want to run on nothing but emotion and not read what I actually said like when you took your marriage problems out on me and caused all of this and threatened me.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #24
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
As others have said, they are not your animals. It's not your responsibility to wait until she is ready to take her own animals back. Get some advice on shipping during the winter. I know there are some people out there who are really good at it. Or wait until spring. Either way, ship the animals back as soon as humanly possible, regardless of whether or not she has cages for them.

Don't drag this out by continuing to argue with her when she's not going to listen. Tell her you will ship back her animals as soon as possible, and then stop talking to her.

And don't think about keeping them regardless of what she says. If and when she changes her mind, you'll be back in this same situation.
That's what I was wanting to do was wait till spring but instead of talking and keeping this between us she decided to threaten me.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #25
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Assuming that meant "cant" no, not while you don't have caging for them, and it's far too cold to ship. Obviously you want to run on nothing but emotion and not read what I actually said like when you took your marriage problems out on me and caused all of this and threatened me.
Yet your the one forcing me to give you money or I'll never see them again yea that's real caring for the animals.... congratulations your slowly ruining your self....

Old 12-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #26
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
I agree and If it wasn't 25 degrees where I live they would be in their way to my house..... or not because she's saying she won't send them to me.....

Please quote where I said i won't send them period? I said I won't ship while it's too cold and while you have no caging, I also said you will pay for their care before you get them back, then you basically said to keep them.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #27
ElexisC
Who threatened who?

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1448995417626.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  163.0 KB

Old 12-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #28
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
wow !!! total basket case..

if i were you, make sure you have the message that mentiones anything about that 7th snake she told you to keep.
then, make sure you keep a solid reccord of the feeders and expenses for taking care of the snakes starting the momment you told her it wasn't free anymore, in fact keep it on this post as a regular update, she sure can see it here..

from there !!! best of luck dealing with her... maybe she will relax and come to her senses..
I don't care about the one I GAVE HER because I couldn't PAY HER

Old 12-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #29
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If you do not want to ship because of the weather, and I understand that, at least take the high road and do not charge her for what you said you were going to do for free.
Avoid the drama, don't embrace it.
It may be that she will come to her senses and apologize for her meltdown, but that will never happen if you escalate the situation. Just avoid her until she talks to you in a civil manner. Don't go after her to talk, she does not appear to be ready for that, and it will only escalate the situation to force communication if she is not ready.
If it doesn't calm down for the two of you, just ship the 6 back when weather permits.
I tried talking to her this morning and was bombarded with a novel. She blew this out of proportion not me..... I left it alone a few days for myself to cool off and then this.....

Old 12-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #30
missred
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Who threatened who?

Attachment 753550
Hey and here you are trying to STEAL THEM from me!!! YOU ARE RUINING YOUR OWN LIFE NEEDS NO HELP FROM ME!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!