Good Guy Monica Burt - Foschi Exotic Serpents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
jdeseranno
Monica Burt - Foschi Exotic Serpents

I bought a snake from Monica Burt @ Foschi Exotic Serpents and it went very well.
The snake was nice and warm and in perfect health.
I would definitely buy from her again!

Jason DeSeranno

Old 12-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
jdeseranno
To add to Jason's post, This transaction was made incredibly easy with Monica helping out the whole way and with constant communication.

Props Monica, I/we would be proud to purchase from you again.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
snakesRkewl
Yeesh, I forgot to log Jason off before making my comment....

My comment above stands, Monica was nothing but professional in making sure this purchase went as smooth as possible.

Thanks again Monica, the Bee is as gorgeous or more so than you described...

Old 12-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Thank you to Jason and Jerry as well! I'm very glad you like her. You're both stand up guys when it comes to communication. Often times when it's a business partnership, only one person does all the communicating. In this case you both emailed me regularly concerning this girl. It's nice when people are willing to talk to you and get as much information as possible in this hobby and I do my best to give that information as well.

Be sure to let me know how she does with you guys and what she produces.

Monica Burt-Foschi Exotic Serpents

Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
steelersdiehard
Monica has purchased many animals from me in the past and is a first class lady with great animals.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
J&J Dragons
Thumbs up Even better than described!

I purchased a snake from Monica and it arrived in style! The polyester fill she uses as cushioning is far superior to the newspaper others use. The snake must have felt as if it was riding on a cloud.

I'm not the first (as you can see in the quote below) & I'm sure I won't be the last to say the snake i pulled out of the box was 10x brighter & all around more gorgeous than the pictures of the snake pictured in the fauna classifieds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Thanks again Monica, the Bee is as gorgeous or more so than you described...

Monica's pictures of the snakes do not do the snakes justice.
If you are looking at one of Monica's classifieds posts and you are thinking to yourself: 'gee that's a nice looking snake, I wonder if I should get it?' ...Get it!!!

You will more than likely be pleasantly surprised when you open the box and find that the snake you thought was maybe an 8 out of 10 is actually a perfect 10!

I bought what I thought was a 7 but I pulled him out of the box & he is a 10! Yet I feel I only paid the price of a 7. Such a great find & what a steal!

He is way brighter in person & his temperament is great. I couldn't make him hiss or strike at me if I tried. He is just the right balance of active & cuddly.

Could not be more delighted with this purchase. From the communication, to the shipping, to the snake itself everything was perfect.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Reptile Revolt
monica is top notch. Her passion for her collection and customer service is unsurpassed. Definitely one of the good "guys/gals".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!