Good Guy Brad Mitchell Extraordinary Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
tommyhil4_6
Brad Mitchell Extraordinary Exotics

Great guy, amazing animals. Next up and comer big names in some of the most sought after genes and traits. Will happily do business again. Great communication and loves to talk snakes like me!

Old 09-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
tommyhil4_6
Thomas Cobb
Boa Addicts (SLC, Utah)

Old 11-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
Amlondon
Great guy

He was so informative! Answered all of my questions and then some. He provided tons of pictures. The snake was shipped promptly and arrived perfectly with certificate of genetics in it too. I will definitely do business with him again!

Amy London

Old 04-21-2015, 02:38 PM   #4
zabrown466
Great Snakes, Great Prices, Great Attitude

You can really tell that Brad loves and enjoys working with all of his animals.

I had originally ordered one boa from Brad, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, the snake became unavailable. He then offered to send me a higher pedigree snake at no extra cost. That kind of business ethic is what will keep him in the business for the long haul. I was so impressed by that ethic and the beauty of his snakes that I added on an order of another snake at another great price!

At this point, I don't see a reason why I will be purchasing boas from anyone else.

GREAT GUY!

Zach

Old 04-20-2016, 02:02 PM   #5
Randall Turner
Just received an animal from Brad Mitchell at Extraordinary Exotics. The transaction was nice and smooth, the animal arrived as described and Mr. Mitchell was a pleasure to do business with on all counts. Won't hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!