Looking for information on "The Crested Gecko Taylor Reptiles" Marissa and Jason - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
jurassicpets
Looking for information on "The Crested Gecko Taylor Reptiles" Marissa and Jason

Looking for information on "The Crested Gecko Taylor Reptiles" Marissa and Jason.
I cannot find any information good, bad, or otherwise on them and was hoping anyone whose dealt with them one way or another could share their past experiences.

Thanks,
Nick Valente

Old 01-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
Anyone have any dealings since this was posted in 2007? I was interested in a boa they have.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
Rainbowboaman
With over 250 views to this thread, I see why no one replied, I emailed them twice one by way of ad which sent me a copy & once by the email address they have on website admin@taylorreptiles.com to get more info & some pics of a boa they had for sale & never got a response. They did however have time to list an ad today.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
Rainbowboaman
update
Jason got back to me today. He said he was away this week with doing things for show & said that his ads were auto re-listed.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
AF Exotics
I have ordered frozen rodents from them before.They were quick to respond and shipped promptly as discussed in email.Overall smooth transaction and feeders were of good quality.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
Darkice
Good People

I bought a couple Leachies frim them a couple years ago and it was a nice smooth transaction. The 2 geckos they sold me are top quallity and they are doing Great.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
v00kimba00v
Got a Pastel Red-Tail from them at the sac show. They told us they bred her parents and grandparents, told us all about her family history. She's doing great and has the sweetest disposition. Feeds well of f/t. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!