The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2019, 12:50 AM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGMinc View Post
Straight up we here at RGM feel strongly killing the BOI is a huge mistake and are completely willing to MOD the entire thing without complaint. This is a necessary part of doing business the trades have grown to big and there have to be stop gaps to allow people to know who they are dealing with and keep reputations in check. There was a time when anyone in the trades knew who everyone was because the circle was so small those days are long gone every one with a computer can pretend to be a real deal “known” breeder. Facebook has made it even worse. Please reconsider the his action.
Reconsider? Well, sure, I am always willing to reconsider any decision I make. But I need a good reason to do so. Basically I have laid out the equation that is equivalent to 2 + 2 = 4. (A)Many people have abandoned support for the BOI/FaunaClassifeids + (B)I can no longer continue supporting the BOI by defending it against a frivolous lawsuit because of this lack of support = (C)the BOI has to go.

So in order to reconsider that equation, one or more of the following needs to be true:
  1. The equation is missing a value that would change the result
  2. I have misinterpreted one or both values
  3. Something has changed to make the equation invalid
  4. The equation has been faulty from the beginning

So which of the above applies here? Certainly just rehashing the same information and the same values would be a waste of time, so what has changed or what have I missed that needs to be reconsidered?

I seriously try to look at things from every angle I can think of when making decisions about this site, but that is not to say that I believe I am infallible and all knowing. So if someone can see flaws in my logic, then please, by all means, point that out to me. I am certainly willing to listen, and if applicable, to reconsider.