Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:45 PM   #11
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
John, the reason you are getting so many questions is because your ad is eerily similar to a chronic scammer on this site named dustin draper. Rare species(mangshan vipers), too good to be true price, a questionable reason for wanting to sell and implying you will only sell to someone with experience and lack of pics. Not accusing you just letting you know why people are bieng skeptical of you and asking so many questions.
I have no problem with someone asking questions. Im not arguing with soneone who asks questions. What i am arguing is the quickness of an individual to jump the gun over a little mishap. Its morally wrong when ive not done anything wrong to anybody.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
Brenna, please post that image as an attachment (uploaded to Fauna in the post rather than via TapaTalk - that is what lends it permanence).

Old 02-16-2018, 05:51 PM   #13
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenna_stell View Post

Since two different sources (one being Dean) have said that this “John Buhs” guy is claiming that he owns the T+ albino green anaconda and Lynlee Renick has it on a loan, Lynlee said I could release this to get rid of that confusion. The T+ was bought as a baby by Ben and 100% belongs to Lynlee Renick as you can read in the attached screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont twist what i said. I called them asking to help identify a snake that i purchased. The owner i got it from stated that he got it fron Missouri. I contacted Renick seeking information about the snakes origin. It doeant matter what snakes i may have and that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my anacondas ive been parting with. Get back on track. Thanks.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #14
brenna_stell
Since “John Buhs” is saying his words are getting twisted, here are the screenshots between him and Dean where “John” says that he owns albino anacondas that are in Missouri on a breeding loan with Lynlee Renick. Also attached my original screenshot from Lynlee after we were both told by people that this guy is claiming he owns the T+ albino green anaconda that Ben Renick bought as a baby.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2018, 06:13 PM   #15
Lucille
Interesting post:
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2018, 06:13 PM   #16
John buhs
I never said that i owned his snakes. I called them to possibly identify the snakes that i got from a man who claims that Ben produced them. Thank you.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:17 PM   #17
John buhs
Just to throw this in there. Renicks people said they may be T- snakes. So im not to sure. Oh well.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:46 PM   #18
brenna_stell
John you can’t seem to get your own story straight as you keep contradicting yourself. In the screenshots you say you own the albino and that Lynlee has it on a loan. I highly suggest you take a break from responding and try to come up with a story that makes even a little sense if you can.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #19
John buhs
Really? The issue doesnt even concern Renick. So dont drag in people that it has nothing to do with. The issue at hand is very simple. People claiming that im selling snajes i dont have. Correct? Correct. How about you take a minute from posting and get back on track as you areball over the place with topics.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:54 PM   #20
John buhs
Also, i never implied i was selling albino snakes. So that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Thanks for your time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin