Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #31
Snake-Queen
Did you actively participate in the scamming of people?

Was it your idea?

How do you know Buhs?

Old 03-01-2018, 12:27 AM   #32
Justhere
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
What are you taking about Dustin? There was nothing complicated about your lace monitor scam. I was on to you from the beginning but decided to play along. If I had wired you the money like you requested I’d have been out thousands of dollars. I still have the texts and pictures that you sent me. You are rotten to the core and one of the worst in this hobby. I despise people like you.
You can feel however you want. But there is way more to it than what you realize with the lace monitors which still are yet to be recovered

If you despise me so much then stay off this thread. Youve said your piece. Have a good evening.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:31 AM   #33
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Did you actively participate in the scamming of people?

Was it your idea?

How do you know Buhs?
No it was not my idea. In the very beginning when i was much younger i participated some until I realized just how messed up (and illegal) it was. I myself got scammed and felt just what it was like.

John Buhs is my ex's fiance.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:36 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
You can feel however you want. But there is way more to it than what you realize with the lace monitors which still are yet to be recovered

If you despise me so much then stay off this thread. Youve said your piece. Have a good evening.
You're unreal. I know way more about the situation than you do since it was my animal that was on loan with your buddy. The "stolen" lace monitors weren't your friends to be stolen. If they ever existed, they weren't his. How do you think I knew you were both full of it?

Let me ask a question. Did you not ask me to wire you $5k for animals that didn't exist? Did you not give me actual wiring instructions?

Old 03-01-2018, 12:38 AM   #35
Justhere
Quote:
You're unreal. I know way more about the situation than you do since it was my animal that was on loan with your buddy. The "stolen" lace monitors weren't your friends to be stolen. If they ever existed, they weren't his. How do you think I knew you were both full of it?

Let me ask a question. Did you not ask me to wire you $5k for animals that didn't exist? Did you not give me actual wiring instructions?
Did Burl or did Burl not have his babies stolen that he bred?

Old 03-01-2018, 12:41 AM   #36
Justhere
So please stop with the thread hijacking. You dislike me. Thats been established. So why stir the pot

Old 03-01-2018, 12:46 AM   #37
Quote:
Did Burl or did Burl not have his babies stolen that he bred?
You guys must be really close considering you can't spell your buddy's name properly. Berle had animals on a breeding loan and half of what he bred did not belong to him. It's interesting that you claim that Berle's hatchling lace monitors were stolen but Berle claims that he's never bred lace monitors?

You didn't answer my question. Did you not send me instructions to wire $5,500 for animals that you did not have?

Old 03-01-2018, 12:51 AM   #38
Quote:
So please stop with the thread hijacking. You dislike me. Thats been established. So why stir the pot
Dislike isn't a strong enough word. I despise you. You run scams over and over again trying to steal people's hard earned money. You are the lowest of the low.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:51 AM   #39
Justhere
Well Berle as well as another mutual friend claims otherwise. Unless i was lied to about his monitors. Hell i dont even know now at this point.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:53 AM   #40
Justhere
Quote:
Dislike isn't a strong enough word. I despise you. You run scams over and over again trying to steal people's hard earned money. You are the lowest of the low.
Then why post on this thread and interact with me? You are trying to provoke me. So please stop with it. There is a point when it becomes harassment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!