Wanted! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
Ay06
Arrow Wanted!

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for uesed/ good shape or new reptile supplies for cheap. I'm looking for any and everything from mesh cages, aluminum screen cages, glass cages, acrylic cages, ABS cages, vision cages, stackable cages, waterland tubs (2/3 land, 1/3 water), heat lights, infrared bulbs, UVB fluorescent lights, mercury bulbs, UVB and/or UVA bulbs, dome fixtures, fluorescent fixtures, heat pads, heat cables, thermometers, thermostats, rheostats, digital indicators, power strips with timers, food/water bowls, drip systems, misting systems, humidifiers, foggers, plants, caves, accessories, backgrounds, waterfalls, cliffs, planters, all kinds of wood decor for reptiles, grapewood, manzanita, cork bark, and more, bedding, foods, calcium, vitamins, medications (wormer, repta-aid, ect.), syringes, cage cleaners, incubators, kritter keepers, cricket/bug containers, shipping supplies, deli containers, heat and cold packs, snake bags, and anything else you might need or want to sale for cheap. Please e-mail me at Ayden09302006@aol.com with what you have for sale, detiles about it, pictures if you have any, and prices. Please let me know what shipping will be on it too. If needed my info Seffner, FL 33584 or if you live within 30-45mins of me I can pick it up on my day off.
Thank you for your time and looking!

Nicole - Ayden09302006@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread