For Sale Rock Bottom Prices!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-03-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
lmartelli77
Rock Bottom Prices!!!!!

Hey guys and gals....it pains me, but life circumstances are causing me to put the hobby on hold for a bit. My whole collection is up for sale and no REASONABLE offer will be refused. I am a FedEx certified shipper and have a good reputation here so you can buy with confidence. I will also deliver free of charge if you are relatively local. All adult snakes are feeding regularly on frozen/thawed medium rats!!! Youngster is eating live and f/t small rats. Prices do not include shipping.

BUY ANY SNAKE AND RECEIVE THE LESSER PRICED ONE AT HALF PRICE!!!!!

-2011 PROVEN Black Pewter 100% Het Albino male acquired from Steve Beamer of Primeval Beauty Reptiles. He is a great feeder and is now 1700g. He has a very small bump on his nose since birth that does not affect him in any way. It was checked out by a vet and deemed to be a non-issue. He eats, breathes and breeds like a champ. --------->$300 (Pic 1 & 5. Snake on the left. Pic 4 Locked up.)

-2010 Mojave 100% Het VPI Axanthic male. He is gonna make some real pretty babies someday...I had high hopes for him. He is currently 1200g. ------>$200 (Pic 2)

-2014 Black Pewter 100% Het Albino Female. Absolutely drop dead sexy black pewter. She is a ferocious eater and is growing like a weed. Weighing in around 400g empty. ---------> $300 (Pic 1 & 5. Snake on the right. Pic 3 Solo shot.)

BUT WAIT....THERE'S MORE!!!!

*I will part with all three snakes for $600. That's already $200 off! PLUS.....I will throw in a Reptile Basics 32qt 4 slot rack with belly heat, and all hides and water bowls for FREE!!!! All you need is a thermostat. Rack is in perfect, like new working condition. The only caveat is that for this deal you will have to be somewhat local as I do not want to have to ship the rack.

Thanks for looking!!!!!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #2
that_nelson
Willing to trade mojo male?

Old 08-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #3
lmartelli77
No...sorry. I'm unfortunately getting out of ball pythons, so a trade really doesn't do me any good. Unless u are trading something other than an animal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2015, 10:56 AM   #4
tkurt
How much for the black pewter and rack

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Old 08-05-2015, 10:56 AM   #5
tkurt
I'm local

Old 08-05-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
lmartelli77
Yup. Newark isn't far at all. If you are interested PM me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2015, 11:01 AM   #7
tkurt
PM ssnt. I ment the female bp

Old 08-06-2015, 05:09 PM   #8
lmartelli77
Will consider a trade for a nice AR-15 or tattoo work. I'll add cash if the deal warrants it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!