Good Guy Clark Tucker of Power House Reptiles Inc. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
SnakeDoctor
Clark Tucker of Power House Reptiles Inc.

Just received a very nice ball python package from Clark Tucker and I could have not been more pleased! Good quality BPs and he is more than willing to help you out with any questions. I will continue to do business with Clark in the future.

Thank you Clark,
Jay

Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
If you’re even considering purchasing from Clark Tucker and his business partner Joseph Capone you may also want to research the now defunct Morph King Reptiles.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=320293

Old 06-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
If you’re even considering purchasing from Clark Tucker and his business partner Joseph Capone you may also want to research the now defunct Morph King Reptiles.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=320293
Steve- This BOI post is about Clark Tucker, not Morph King Reptiles. To the best of my Knowledge, Clark Tucker never worked at or was part of Morph King Reptiles. Please stay on topic!

Old 06-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #4
Ed Clark
I agree wih you Jason,how would Steve feel if someone brought up Steve's legal problems that he had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
Steve- This BOI post is about Clark Tucker, not Morph King Reptiles. To the best of my Knowledge, Clark Tucker never worked at or was part of Morph King Reptiles. Please stay on topic!
Just wanted too say I have purchased from Clark with good results.

A nice ball python, packed well shipped on time.I would recommend him and I would not hesitate to purchase again from him.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I agree wih you Jason,how would Steve feel if someone brought up Steve's legal problems that he had?

Just wanted too say I have purchased from Clark with good results.

A nice ball python, packed well shipped on time.I would recommend him and I would not hesitate to purchase again from him.
Ed Clark talking good about Clark

Old 06-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post

Clark Tucker's partner is Joseph Capone who was part of Morph King Reptiles.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Ed Clark talking good about Clark
Why would you make a post like this?

I reported a positive transaction with Clark Tucker.no one making a positive post about another member should have to be subjected to ridicule by someone like you.

I received a clean healthy ball python from Clark.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!