wanted fly river turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 07:12 PM   #1
David Kwok
wanted fly river turtles

pic, size, price. email realzkool@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-17-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
pumax54reptiles
flying river turtle

Hello David,
l got ur contact email from http://www.faunaclassifieds.com, so l
decicded to contact you. we are reptiles keepers,our farm is located in
Nigeria, registered and licence under the federal republic of Nigeria Reg
number Nig/0647563Ed and licence number FG/985462021.
we have the wanted flying river totoise in the farm

prices are $80 shipping price is $40 each. we can suply you on regular basis.

We ship with DHL cargo flight 2-3 days delivery.
looking forward to hearing from you.
sincerely,
philips Oaikhena
management

Old 05-17-2004, 12:01 PM   #3
pumax54reptiles
flying river turtle

hello david
l got ur contact email from http://www.faunaclassifieds.com, so l
decicded to contact you. we are reptiles keepers,our farm is located in
Nigeria, registered and licence under the federal republic of Nigeria Reg
number Nig/0647563Ed and licence number FG/985462021.
we have the wanted tortoise in the farm

prices are $80 shipping price is $40 each. we can suply you on regular basis.l will send you there pic as soon as l here from you

We ship with DHL cargo flight 2-3 days delivery.
looking forward to hearing from you.
sincerely,
philips Oaikhena
management

Old 06-06-2005, 03:07 PM   #4
TeamYamaha41
fly river turtles

Hello, Do you still sell the fly river turtles? I'm only 14 and money is tight. But can i get a price for one? And do you have any babies?
Thank you very much,
Kyle

Old 06-06-2005, 04:42 PM   #5
Wilomn
Kyle, this ad is two years old.

Also, you might want to check on the legality of Fly River Turtles where you live.

Check the dates on the ads you respond to.

You might check with andy sury aka turtlepimp if you're looking for aquatic turtles, I've heard he runs a string or two. He's a member here, just do a search on his name and you'll get contact info.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:19 PM   #6
TeamYamaha41
I have already purchased a Rio Grande Red Ear from him at the end of march. On his website he has no fly river turtles. And if he did they would probably be like 300 dollars this guy had them for dirt cheap.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:22 PM   #7
Chris@TSE
Well you're responding to an ad placed in 2003, Two years ago.

Since then Fly River turtles have gone CITES II. They are no longer as readily available as they used to be, not that they were easy to come by before. We have a few listed on reptibid @ $375 each currently. If you are looking to pick them up less than that, good luck! Most people do not take less than $400-$500 for one now.

Good Luck, Take care.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:26 PM   #8
TeamYamaha41
well I found a guy who is selling babies for 200 dollars.
and are yours babies?

Old 06-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
That sounds a little fishy..... First of all anyone selling them that cheap probably obtained them illegally. I'm guessing its from one of many of these sorts of people probably in Southern California?

Secondly, in order to sell young turtles legally in the pet trade they must be 4" or over last I checked. Ours are 4" or over. I'd check this individual out to be certain but from the sounds of it i'd stear clear.... If he's on the up and up, congrats! Something tells me he's not though...

Either way, Good luck!!

Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #10
turtlepimp
Flyriver quotas for this year are ZERO.Next years numbers look the same.The are native to Austrailia as well as Iran Jaya.Both countries have protected these guys for years.All those Flys you have seen on the net are basically smuggled by proxy.Even if you have had USFWS clearance paperwork it still does not make them legal.If you own one that does not already have the USFWS stamp of release after confiscation,they are grey area illegal.This cat Mike B. in my sig smuggled in a few hundred and got caught.19 years old,clean as they get,no prior offenses,now serving 2 years at Krome in Miami.He is also a friend,regardless if he answered an ad from a guy in Nigeria and took the bait.

Do yourself and this industry a favor.There are over 150 species of shell that are pefectly legal to own.Pick one.

Andy Sury

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread