Bad Guy Olivia Cason AKA ballchick90 - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #61
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles87 View Post
No here is when I sent it, It look like that cause that was the only e-mail I got from her to reply to cause she was ignoring all my attempts to reach her after she said anytime during the week's evening was good for her cause of work.

-----Original Message-----
To: olivia.cason <olivia.cason@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am
Subject: Re: Female Spider

Hey its charles again I would like to know a time and place for tomorrow to meet up so I can map quest it lol. Do I need to bring something to put her in? Here is my cell # if texting is better for you. I would like a # to reach you at when we get there.

Charles
That's the e-mail that you sent yesterday, 3 days after her telling you that she'd do it for $200. What I was looking for was any e-mails that you sent to her right after she said she'd do it for $200. If I told someone that I'd do any kind of deal and didn't hear a response for 3 days, I'd have to assume that they weren't serious. That's why I wanted to see the e-mails that you said you've been sending, as they (with headers) would greatly help your case.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #62
Charles87
"Am I going to be able to buy the snake or not lol?" was before she got back with me then the next pm was, I'll do 200 for you since you responded before I changed it.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #63
Charles87
This is when I sent her a pm letting her know I Wanted the snake...

07-09-2011, 10:30 AM
I sent you an e-mail late last night lol but consider the snake SOLD!

Charles

Old 07-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #64
darkshadow153
ok just drop it not, you , you got butt hurt because someone didnt get back to you and sold a snake for a higher price. hey buddy welcome to life and as much as we want to change the way people do buiness its theres to want to change not how we all want it to be.

again I belive someone in the first few threads said to chalk this up to learning experance and not to deal with her anymore. why must we be going on and on, no money changed hands, no one drove out of there way to get anything. ohh well she sold HER snake to someone else, thats on her. if t makes you feel any better I was trying to work out the same deal with her for the same snake and I was told the same thing after like 2 days of wondering what was going on with it. me heck I am happy she got more money for it, it is worth it, I know the breeder she got the snake from and I confirmed with him that it is what it is, and what he sold it to her for and I will tell you even at 300.00 she is still taking a major loss on it.

Mr. Napier, I am not sure how old you are(and really dont care) but if you are wanting to stay in this HOBBY things like this happen, live, learn, and get over it. things happen, no sence crying over it, move on to the next one you think you can take advantage of.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #65
Matt2979
Quote:

Charles
Thank you! That's what I was looking for. So then Olivia, was there a good reason that you didn't sell Charles the snake? From a few of your own statements, it doesn't sound like you sold it to anyone else before 1030 the same day so...

Old 07-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #66
Revolution1221
you should really go through and post everything you have the full conversation with headers in order from first to last it will make fully understanding everything muuuuch easier. you can also do screan shots which are easy just look up by the F12 key you will see a key that says Prt Scr push that when you have the screan where you want it. then open up a paint fill and click paste. save that image load it into photo bucket then post the Image code here

Old 07-13-2011, 11:07 AM   #67
Revolution1221
Quote:

Charles
her response to that should have been that she needed a deposit if she needed one. Again the buyer also should have asked if a deposit was needed but she really led him on to a verbal agreement.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #68
Revolution1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow153 View Post
ok just drop it not, you , you got butt hurt because someone didnt get back to you and sold a snake for a higher price. hey buddy welcome to life and as much as we want to change the way people do buiness its theres to want to change not how we all want it to be.

again I belive someone in the first few threads said to chalk this up to learning experance and not to deal with her anymore. why must we be going on and on, no money changed hands, no one drove out of there way to get anything. ohh well she sold HER snake to someone else, thats on her. if t makes you feel any better I was trying to work out the same deal with her for the same snake and I was told the same thing after like 2 days of wondering what was going on with it. me heck I am happy she got more money for it, it is worth it, I know the breeder she got the snake from and I confirmed with him that it is what it is, and what he sold it to her for and I will tell you even at 300.00 she is still taking a major loss on it.

Mr. Napier, I am not sure how old you are(and really dont care) but if you are wanting to stay in this HOBBY things like this happen, live, learn, and get over it. things happen, no sence crying over it, move on to the next one you think you can take advantage of.
Its about bad business practices and warning other potential buyers of someone without common courtesy. And this thread is still going in order to get all the details. You are new to fauna you will so learn how the BOI works. 99% of BOI threads are not open and shut and thats what makes it work so well because the people here do their part. And you saying the snake is what is advertized doesn't make it so. Unless you have someway to prove it than it is best not to mention it. I have once waited on someone to buy a gecko for 2 months that was a verbal agreement I never took a deposit and guess what that person ended up buying 4 geckos and is now someone I keep in touch with and am very pleased to have sold to.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #69
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Thank you! That's what I was looking for. So then Olivia, was there a good reason that you didn't sell Charles the snake? From a few of your own statements, it doesn't sound like you sold it to anyone else before 1030 the same day so...
Just to clarify why asked this--I don't consider an animal sold until I have a minimum of 25% non-refundable deposit in hand; however, I make that known up front, and I try to respond to any/all inquiries in a timely manner. If someone does not, that doesn't make them a bad guy; does make them someone that I would prefer not do buisness with. From Olivia's own statements, I'm glad that I've read this thread. I saw the spider, too, but didn't pursue. Now thinking that I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #70
Charles87
The point in this thread was to let everyone know about her BAD BUSINESS, the proof is here in the thread and that is all that needs to be said. And about people saying im all butt hurt... Im not! I bought 2 other snakes a few hrs after all this yesterday, well I finished paying them off I should say. To sum it all up she wont be getting any of my business anymore and I truly hope she found a good place for the snake. You live and you learn lol and I learned... It's that simple Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Charles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!