For Sale juvenile ghost corn: Kathy Love special naples blood line - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
whitneybtutor
once again may I please reiterate that my purpose is finding my snakes a new home. I have had problems with people being rude to me on other forums before and do not wish to have another problem which I need to complain about to a moderator. Please cease and desist the comments on husbandry.
I appreciate your consideration.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #12
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitneybtutor View Post
once again may I please reiterate that my purpose is finding my snakes a new home. I have had problems with people being rude to me on other forums before and do not wish to have another problem which I need to complain about to a moderator. Please cease and desist the comments on husbandry.
I appreciate your consideration.
I don't doubt it, if you post that you've been starving this corn so nonchalantly and brush it off as not having the funds, you're going to get some raised eyebrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monitors007 View Post
Welcome to Fauna Whitney...There are people on here that have nothing better to do is criticize and nit pick any and everything you post, have in your photos, ect and will dog you till you either give in or blow your top. There are so many know it alls that havent even been here long enough to really judge anyone but they feel that they can and will at a drop of a hat. i am sorry that you as well have to go through this and hopefully they will get bored and move onto someone else to spit at and try and destroy and literally drive insane if you let them. Hang in there, NOT all of us are like this...sincerely we are not. But there are ones on here that truly want to help and make you a better herper and breeder but you can research them by clicking on their names to the left of the message and then click view public profile to find out more about them and you can tell then if they are truly legit and know what they are talking about or just someone that wants to be an Expert and i was told by well known herpers and have heard this also, that there is NEVER a true EXPERT due to new studies and husbandry practices being found and discovered every day so if someone claims to be an EXPERT, they are only fooling themselves!...
take care.
Shouldn't you be mislabeling ads and then throwing a hissy fit over being corrected or something? I hardly consider "pinks are not the right diet for a two year old corn" to be trying to "destroy and literally drive insane". And date of joining a forum means NOTHING, just like trader rating does to people who aren't sellers. For all you know about me I could've been keeping snakes for decades before finding and joining FC. For record I haven't but that's not at all a reflection on my join date. If you want to encourage mislabeled and/or starved animals being sold, be my guest, but those precious trader ratings of yours will likely go down after some time.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #13
monitors007
Maybe just for once you should look at maybe she didnt know that she should be feeding a bigger prey item? i am not condoning that she is feeding pinks but maybe she didnt get the education and didnt realize that wasnt right and if it did have something to do with cash, then that wasnt right either. Everybody automatically wants to jump on someone that posts something without asking exact details to see if they knew this was right or they just chose to do this...But like all others, you want to automatically attack and ridicule this person. the other Lady came back after and explained why she was asking, You didnt do this. Well i am glad to hear that you havent been here for awhile cause you have alot to learn how to talk to people and so forth. My ad wasnt mislabled if you would have taken the time to read it. Not all of us can be perfect like you think you are and some of us are new to the exact genetics to the breeding of corns and are still learning the ropes and have no problem admitting this and saying when i am wrong and trying to fix it or ask for more education. If you took offense to what i had to say, well it must have hit. I have read alot of other ads where people become relentless in attacking the poster of the ad and it goes on and on from there and was not just singling you out but for some reason you think i was. Good luck to you and may you enjoy the fine work you are doing on here.Makes everyones life a little better. And like you clearly stated, alot of people that come on here are NOT breeders but just plain jane or joe looking for something or need to find a home for something or just surfing so mabe you should remember that as well. I am done with this craziness. Take Care.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:48 AM   #14
Alex G
Quote:
Maybe just for once you should look at maybe she didnt know that she should be feeding a bigger prey item? i am not condoning that she is feeding pinks but maybe she didnt get the education and didnt realize that wasnt right and if it did have something to do with cash, then that wasnt right either. Everybody automatically wants to jump on someone that posts something without asking exact details to see if they knew this was right or they just chose to do this...But like all others, you want to automatically attack and ridicule this person. the other Lady came back after and explained why she was asking, You didnt do this. Well i am glad to hear that you havent been here for awhile cause you have alot to learn how to talk to people and so forth. My ad wasnt mislabled if you would have taken the time to read it. Not all of us can be perfect like you think you are and some of us are new to the exact genetics to the breeding of corns and are still learning the ropes and have no problem admitting this and saying when i am wrong and trying to fix it or ask for more education. If you took offense to what i had to say, well it must have hit. I have read alot of other ads where people become relentless in attacking the poster of the ad and it goes on and on from there and was not just singling you out but for some reason you think i was. Good luck to you and may you enjoy the fine work you are doing on here.Makes everyones life a little better. And like you clearly stated, alot of people that come on here are NOT breeders but just plain jane or joe looking for something or need to find a home for something or just surfing so mabe you should remember that as well. I am done with this craziness. Take Care.
How old are you? Because if I could hazard a guess right this moment I'd say 12, and that's generous.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
monitors007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
How old are you? Because if I could hazard a guess right this moment I'd say 12, and that's generous.
This is crazy to bicker back and forth over someone elses post. I apologize if i came off rude, arrogant or as you say childish, and wasnt my intention at all. Just stating that maybe we need to pull back a little on attacking someone until we find out all the details, like possible left something out, ect in the post and then if it comes back they didnt, then by all means call them onto the forfront and let them have it. Lexi, i am sorry and hope we can end this. I would gladly take any and all education that you would be willing to give on the genetics of corns and such and not to big of a man to ask for help or admit when i am wrong. I have been doing this hobby for a very long time but have just in the past couple of years been dabbling in corns. so in closing, i hope you accept my apology and maybe we can talk so more and teach me what you know on corns or anyone out there that wants to open there knowledge to me on this species. Oh, by the way, Im 37 and tend to have a hot temper and sometimes is my down fall. How old are you cause you dont have any info posted like the rest of us do on our stats page. Take care.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #16
Keith Stambaugh
What Color is This Snake!!??

Old 03-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
Reptileman81
So I read most of this thread and let me say that it is great of you to relize that you are not doing the best of job to take care of a snake. Also the excuse of not having the funds to buy adult mice or even fuzzy rats is very lame. If you are feeding many pinkies at one time then you are paying more money then you would on one or 2 good size pray idems. Also with the fact that you know you could be doing a better job and that you are trying to do the right thing buy getting rid of him. Why so much for the snake and cage. I can pic that thing up in a pet store in good shape eatting the right size food for that price. Why not just give it away to a good home that would be doing the right thing. Not trying to make a quick buck.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #18
chongorojo
I highly doudt this seller is even active on fauna after this thread.... I asked for pics days after this animal was posted but never received pics or even a reply. I will buy a rescue if I have to do so to get the animal the care it deserves.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #19
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Im not trying to drag up old dirt, but I just couldn't read this and not say anything. If she didn't have the proper education on husbandry and BASIC feeding of the animal she purchased, then why did she feel it was ok to purchase the animal? She just thought she would wing it without doing any kind of research? This blatant disregard for the animals well being is what is causing so many problems for those of us who are capable of logical thought and can take care of our animals properly. I sincerely hope she was able to get rid of this animal, she doesn't deserve it. If she ever decides to purchase animals again, maybe she will have the decency to do some research first.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #20
Keith Stambaugh
PEOPLE: let it go. Whitney admitted she needed help. Because everyone has to throw in there opionion. She probley quit reading the threads and therefore we have defeated the purpose of finding the snake a new home. My daughter responded earlier in the posts because she asked if she could attempt to get it and take care of it. Whitney's not going to respond because she knows the only thing shes going to read is the thoughts of others and more bashing, an not help for the snake. So, if we "care" then give advice and get off the rants if the person admits fault and seeks help. If they want to disagree and argue, then let the "bashing" begin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!