For Sale you make offer sale or trade - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #41
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au Duong Phong View Post
Over this?? lol

I can brinmg out your mom dad and family but it's just not proper. 2 wrongs dont make a right.
Bringm them out? Try it there dead...

Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #42
David Reid
Wow, I live in So Cal too, and a few months ago, I might have driven to meet you and picked up the Enchi. HOWEVER, in the past few months, you have shown yourself to be someone who should not own ANY living animal, you think even though you have had a few Balls die in your care, two probably of an RI, that it is ok to sell a snake from you collection just because it appears healthy. You could not PAY ME $400 to take it. I actually care about my collection. That big sigh of relief you heard, was all the Ball owners, after they heard you are getting out of the hobby. You come off as an arrogant and immature guy who thinks way too much of himself. It is obvious that nobody else shares that thinking. Please, do everyone a favor, if you need a hobby/side business, go sell Beanie Babies on Ebay. Leave the live animals to people that give a sh!t about them.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:59 AM   #43
Marnsta
Do you have papers for this guy? I don't understand, you say you want to get out of the hobby and this is the last snake you need to get rid of. Yet you later mentioned you had ordered an albino and it died during shipping? Maybe this hobby is so expensive for you because you buy morphs and then they die on you before you can flip them... Just throwing that out there.

Marnie Kogos

Old 05-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #44
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnsta View Post
Do you have papers for this guy? I don't understand, you say you want to get out of the hobby and this is the last snake you need to get rid of. Yet you later mentioned you had ordered an albino and it died during shipping? Maybe this hobby is so expensive for you because you buy morphs and then they die on you before you can flip them... Just throwing that out there.

Marnie Kogos
i think what he was trying to say was that the snake that he was trading for an albino died in transit, before the owner received it and sent the albino.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #45
Marnsta
Got it, thanks I was not understanding that post.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #46
oceancube
man mr. Thoai what have you done to all these people, everytime i see you post a snake forsale you get bashed.... every single time, if i were you i would just not come here anymore dude,,you musta did something terrably wrong a few times,, oh well good luck selling!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #47
th3jok3r
50 bucks ill take the enchi offf your hands

Old 06-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #48
Eastern Exotics
I'll give you $51 plus a Pokemon Pog!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #49
th3jok3r
o were getting crazy 55! and my pokemon card collection 1st gen with 2 charizards!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #50
laterob
Seriously, guys...he was offered $250 and hasn't logged on since 5/27. Oh, well, I guess if you're entertained......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread