For Sale 2010 Grazianni Cinnamon Pair - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 05:00 AM   #31
scratchypen
Updated Photos!

Here are some updated photos of the pair that is available.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #32
Suzy9mm
What are you looking for in trade?

As well, the second photo at the bottom here is the currently available female?

Thanks.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:27 AM   #33
Francisco Reyes
Talking

I got A 1200 g male spider or a year old female pastel Havnt weighed her let me know we can pay our own shipping

Old 10-23-2010, 08:58 AM   #34
kadaysa
Just wanted say I purchased the first pair from Shantel and am just tickled pink on how nice they look. Her pictures are a little dark and trust me they are just gorgeous in person. They arrived healthy and packaged with great care. If you are looking at her last pair I cannot imagine you would be disappointed, quite honestly I am surprised they are still available.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #35
scratchypen
Thanks Sharlene! Im so happy you like them. Yeh, I personally think all the babies turned out looking great but I am partial to them. Lol.

Suzy, I am not interested in any males for trade unless you have a butter male or albino male or something of the sort that is not a popular single co-dom. As far as females, not interested in pastels unless it will be ready to breed this year. It may be better for you to just tell me what you have that you would be willing to trade as there are lots of thing I dont have which Im sure I may consider.

Francisco, not interested in the adult spider male . As far as the female pastel, if she will be ready to breed this year I would be interested in her. Otherwise not.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #36
scratchypen
And yes, the second pic is the female. Sorry, forgot to list that,
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #37
Suzy9mm
Shantel, I know this may be a silly question but I've got to ask it anyway. I've got a very nice Cinnamon male with very high blushing that I would like to find a lady-friend for, so I'm only interested in the female here. Are these two being sold as a pair or possible as individuals? If so, what would price and shipping estimates be?

Thanks so much!

Old 10-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #38
Omnomnami
Are you interested in Corns? I have a few nice high end babies available and I'm very interested in your available male...if you're interested in separating.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #39
Suzy9mm
Haha, Nichole, that would work great. I'm interested in the female. A brilliant idea!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #40
Omnomnami
I was thinking the same thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread