1.1 05 Pibald For Trade - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 02:39 PM   #61
kmurphy
Pretty funny thread but call me dense. Isn't it uncommon for a scammers to actually set up a meeting with the other party? What good would the scam do? I realize he doesn't know what he's talking about and takes stock pictures of boaphile cages for sale but I admit I'm curious as to how this was meant benefit him if he didn't show up with the animals.
Kevin

Old 11-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #62
crotalusadamanteus
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

I was curious about that also.

Old 11-17-2006, 07:48 PM   #63
SPJ
He may not be a scammer but he is a waste of time to deal with.

He can't figure out where he lives, has pieds for sale, but then needs a cage and his girlfriends permission to buy a normal male?

Old 11-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #64
crotalusadamanteus
I get all that. Something seems wrong for sure.
But what I was wondering is what he had up his sleeve if he WAS to meet up. Hmmm.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #65
SPJ
Good question.

Heck, if people get robbed and shot over video games, who knows what could happen any more.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:48 PM   #66
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Actually the funny part is YOU didn't get what he was doing.
Huh? Elaborate as to which part I didn't understand, oh wise one.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:55 PM   #67
SPJ
Al was joking. Now go sell some animals.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:10 PM   #68
DavidBeard
Yeah....you do the same, I think. lol

Old 11-18-2006, 09:10 AM   #69
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
He may not be a scammer but he is a waste of time to deal with.

He can't figure out where he lives, has pieds for sale, but then needs a cage and his girlfriends permission to buy a normal male?
He CLAIMS to have pieds for sale, but then can't even provide pictures of the actual animals for sale together, and posts pics of some other pieds he had, but might have sold....he can't remember for sure??? No, I don't believe he even HAS any pieds.

Would you feel comfortable meeting this guy with your high dollar animals to see what's going to happen? I know I wouldn't....heck, like Steve said, people are getting shot, stabbed and beaten half to death over a Playstation game that cost $600!

Old 11-18-2006, 10:30 AM   #70
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Would you feel comfortable meeting this guy with your high dollar animals to see what's going to happen? I know I wouldn't....heck, like Steve said, people are getting shot, stabbed and beaten half to death over a Playstation game that cost $600!
Some people travel prepared.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread