LOOKING FOR A Pair of snakes m and f - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #11
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
If you want them dirt cheap then buy some in april or may for $10 ea.
Imports

Edit: and I would never recommend a new person to snakes to get imports.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #12
tanyah625
Question Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lives_within
we are in clarkston michigan and are looking for a pair of ball python snakes... around breeding age.. in the 50-75 range would pay up to 100 if they are awesome looking 150 if the come with eqiuptment... will consider shipping but prefer local .... we are starting a rescue for ball pythons so if you are in a desent distance and have some u dont want or need anymore we will take them in .. along with supplies... cracked tanks are okay can fix... Please help us out this has been a passion for long time and looking forward to trying to make this a huge family hobby...

email me at jesus_lives_within@yahoo.com with pictures,prices,details, location, and all

Just curious but why would a rescue want breeders?

Old 01-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #13
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyah625
Just curious but why would a rescue want breeders?
Good catch!!! Sounds like looking for freebies.

Rescues and inexperience equal bad news.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #14
WarrenReptiles
I was going to ask the same question..."Rescues" generally are already hurting enough for funding that they don't...CAN'T go out and buy animals. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Not to jump to conclusions but I hope you have ALOT of experience and references for your "rescue" work. If your just trying to get free animals...then I have nothing more to say to you.

Old 01-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
jesus_lives_within
no i have had balls for 2 yrs.. i know quite a bit not everything but enough.. I found my pair of male and female babies ones a het albino male and female normal for 100 so thanks for your info and help ...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #16
garweft
Quote:
i know quite a bit not everything but enough...
Wow.

When I was younger I knew everything too.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:49 PM   #17
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Imports

Edit: and I would never recommend a new person to snakes to get imports.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #18
NathanLedet
Quote:
I found my pair of male and female babies ones a het albino male and female normal for 100 so thanks for your info and help ...
het albino male and normal female for a hundred bucks.... hell of a deal.

oh...don't forget..."ya get what ya pay for"

Old 01-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #19
Dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanLedet
oh...don't forget..."ya get what ya pay for"

Old 01-13-2007, 01:01 AM   #20
bigdogg
Well this poss. het albino male and normal female are coming from me and are c.b. I am just selling the male as a normal. Both 06' female is around 300 grams and the male is like 150 grams roughly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread