Need Info About Chris Guida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
yasin
Need Info About Chris Guida

Hello,

I agreed to buy a het pied pair from Chris Guida (CMG Reptikes). We agreed on 6 equal payments of 300$ for the snakes and I started making payments through paypal. I made the first payment on Apr. 9, 2004 and the last payment on Sep. 13, 2004.

He was supposed to send the animals in September but he didn't. He always told me that he is gonna send the animals "next week" but that "next week" never came.

Later on I saw all the posts about him here but still tried to deal with him. However he stopped replying my e-mails to me about a month ago.

I had a car accident and I have a lot of hospital bills to pay also I am temporarily disabled because of this and I can not work. I need this money
I did nothing bad to lose my hard-earned money but to trust a person

Paypal doesn't help me and I can not think any other way. What should I do?

Please help me...

Thank you
Yasin

Old 02-04-2005, 01:26 AM   #2
5StarrMorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasin
Paypal doesn't help me and I can not think any other way. What should I do?Yasin
It sounds like you have had a series of unfortunate events occur, and hope the link to this thread helps. Read the bottom post of mine and the steps that I took to recover my money.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...uth#post208499

Hope things get better for you.

Jeff & Starr

Old 02-04-2005, 01:31 AM   #3
yasin
Thank you very much.

I will try anything possible cos I need the money pretty bad...

By the way I guess I need to write my full name for my post to stay.

M.Yasin Cakmak

Old 02-04-2005, 02:11 AM   #4
NEWReptiles
I agree on the unfortunate issues. The only thought I have would be how you set up your paypal. You may still have time to recover some/all payments IF you set it up with a creditcard.

Best of luck to you and I'm glad you found this place, now you can check folks out BEFORE you send them your loot.

Old 02-06-2005, 10:36 PM   #5
gracie
You could try filing a complaint with paypal to lock his account. That way he won't be able to use his account until the money is refunded.

Diana Mason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!