BEWARE- WildandWacky Reptiles - John John Peragine - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
FloridaHogs
BEWARE- WildandWacky Reptiles - John John Peragine

This guy ripped me off good! I thought I was buying 3 Southern Hognose Females, with 2 of them gravid. Of course I paid extra for the "gravid" females. What I got was 2 females and a male. Neither female was gravid, and one of them was blind! Not to mention that just this week, within 30 days of receipt, the male died of a virus very similar to IBD in Boas. He did offer to refund the difference between the male and female price, but NEVER followed through. He has since cut of all communication, and refuses to respond to any emails. I paid through paypal, so I am wondering if there is any recourse through that route for false advertisement? This guy also goes by Mister Johns Farm.