Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:14 AM   #31
Emery Aranda

His thoughts on your business practices and professionalism just based off the comments he’s read. Study them, and make yourself better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 12:20 AM   #32
Emery Aranda
Grab the popcorn guys!!!

Old 05-08-2019, 12:27 AM   #33
Emery Aranda

Lmao. What I open up my messages on Snapchat to. Knowing this guy he probably will claim I told him to message me that too
Note the guy didn’t even write him a bad review. He simply stated his feedback based off the evidence in front of him which wasn’t even the frilled dragons pictures, but the way you responded. Keep that in mind, had you kept your cool and not been so rude, you wouldn’t of provided so many of your weaknesses to get exposed by him. No he isn’t a big reptile keeper or breeder but like he said, he doesn’t have to be to see slimey business practices.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:39 AM   #34
MOC REPTILES
Nobody is defending you here lol because you are obviously wrong... keep making a fool of yourself. I am very straight forward and you will keep being offended also here on fauna in front of everyone if you lack of respect and play stupid and hypocrit games.
And as a matter of fact, your little brother and friends are writing negative reviews about my business allready, even they have no clue about reptiles lol
This is what you are made of .... and how hypocrit/false you are. People like you, are a true disgrace to this hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post

Lmao. What I open up my messages on Snapchat to. Knowing this guy he probably will claim I told him to message me that too
Note the guy didn’t even write him a bad review. He simply stated his feedback based off the evidence in front of him which wasn’t even the frilled dragons pictures, but the way you responded. Keep that in mind, had you kept your cool and not been so rude, you wouldn’t of provided so many of your weaknesses to get exposed by him. No he isn’t a big reptile keeper or breeder but like he said, he doesn’t have to be to see slimey business practices.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:51 AM   #35
MOC REPTILES
Hahaha this guy got destroyed on fauna when he said what happened, I didn’t even have to say anything there. He made a fool of himself, and just disappeared afterwards...kids...
Quote:
Even on medication, it has worsened. I did not ONCE threaten you with bad reviews. Show me where I threaten you. Please. Post your proof. You don’t have any of course because I never did. But I’m certain it WAS your fault. So do other customers of yours.

Old 05-08-2019, 05:22 AM   #36
Lucille
Quote:
He could of at the very least split the vet bills, but it’s obvious this guy cares more about the money than the health of the animal.
You waited almost a month to get this critter treated at the vet as you claim it became progressively worse. There is still no proof it arrived sick. Sellers are simply not responsible for what may well be husbandry errors of their buyers. Making lots of noise and talking about 'caring for the animal' doesn't entitle you to money from a seller when you have not shown he did anything wrong.
I do believe this thread has value- it may caution sellers not to do business with this buyer because he may come after them even if they sold perfectly healthy stock.

Old 05-08-2019, 05:56 AM   #37
Lucille
OP, you certainly seem to have bad luck with animals, a little more than a month ago, you were here on Fauna trying to sell a freezer full of dead ones you had on hand:
Quote:
I have a female Nosy Be Panther Chameleon, 4 fire skinks and 5 Solomon Island Ground boas. The Chameleon had severe eye issues, that were too far along to be treated, and the rest were in a shipment that arrived DOA. Not too sure on how to ship them; I’m assuming packaged with dry ice?

Old 05-08-2019, 08:36 AM   #38
MOC REPTILES
This guy didn’t understand he is only embarassing himself in front of the whole community... if he continues with this, I will make sure everyone knows about him and what he does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
OP, you certainly seem to have bad luck with animals, a little more than a month ago, you were here on Fauna trying to sell a freezer full of dead ones you had on hand:

Old 05-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #39
Insomniac101
Quote:
Wow, I missed that one. Emery, you probably should quit while you're behind.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #40
Emery Aranda
Quote:

Which arrived dead.... Not died in my care. Silly how you try to make that a point like I’m some bad keeper.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!