Greatings from Ohio - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
rgbaker77
Greatings from Ohio

HI. I just stumbled on this site while researching small Boas to hopefully bring into my home. I have very little experience with reptiles. I had a Columbian boa for around a year before I had to get rid of him. And my wife had a crested Gecko. And that's about it. It will be great to have a group of people with a vast amount of knowledge to help me.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Welcome Robert! Lots to explore, read and learn here. There is a boa discussion forum here as well. Enjoy!

Old 01-07-2017, 12:19 AM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Welcome to the forum!

Old 01-12-2017, 04:43 PM   #4
dunnrachel
Great! Hey the Taylor, MI show is this Saturday! You can find plenty of animals/supplies there!

Old 01-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #5
rgbaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnrachel View Post
Great! Hey the Taylor, MI show is this Saturday! You can find plenty of animals/supplies there!
We are going to be at the show. Wife wants some crested geckos. Afterwards I go to pick up a beautiful caulker caye female!

Old 01-12-2017, 05:13 PM   #6
dunnrachel
That's great! I've only ever been to this show and the Cleveland one. I found the Taylor better by far.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #7
rgbaker77
I always liked the Cleveland one but that's been the only one I've been too. Now I'm really excited to go!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!