For Sale large size mouse lab style cages not the puny little ones - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
jasbus
large size mouse lab style cages not the puny little ones

Always ask before you buy! These are the large size mouse tubs. Not the little puny ones that only hold a few mice.
Made by either Allentown Cages or ACages. Some are clear, some are smoked, both are see thru polycarbonate. They measure 10"x18.5" by 6.5" tall.

They are used, but I take care of my stuff. Other than light scratches, they are in really good condtion. They come with a plastic square water bottle, just like the one in the pics.. the tops rest on top, they do not lock on. Never had an escapee out of these cages.
The pics show two sizes, the larger ones are the rat size, which I'm out of. The shorter one is the mouse cages. I run anywhere from 1.3 to 1.5 in these cages.
I have 10 cleaned out and ready to go.
Prefer to sell as a lot, I will not sell one or two at a time, just don't have the time to mail out that many boxes.

The lot of 10 is $20 a piece plus actual shipping. 5 of them for $22.50 each plus shipping.
Email for a shipping qoute.
jasbus@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
kenchat046
jas,.can you give me a shipping quote for all ten shipped to zip 14206. Thanks,Ken

Old 02-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
jasbus
Hey Ken,
Looks like it'll be right around $44 for the shipping, Fedex ground.

*********I have 10 more ready to go, by the way, if anyone's needing up to 20 of them, I can ship them out next week...*******

If you do all 20 of them, I'll do them for $25 each shipped $500 shipped for all of them....that's a steal on the big mouse sized ones...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!