Show us your Wild Caughts! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
Show us your Wild Caughts!

I'd like to see what people have been getting straight from the wild!!

So show them off here!

First up is my friends wild caught female. This is not a bad picture, the snake really is this strange color. I'm thinking of getting this gal from him just because she is striking to me.

Sorry about the small photo.

Wild One

Next up is my wild caught female. I call her a 'whatnot'. Giggle. She has a dirty belly as well as a lot of blush and odd pattern. Thinking of breeding her with either a mojave or a black pastel.

I know that everyone calls anything with even a slight pattern abnormality a 'dinker', but I'm thinking I can truly call this gal a dinker.

Wild Two

Old 06-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
morph evolution
WILD CAUGHT

here is a female i imported 4 years ago,had her offspring 2012 female.she was bred to an echi male.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
phoenix-cry
Very nice!

Old 06-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
Matt2979
Don't know if there's anything to this girl or not, but I still can't wait to see what these babies look like. Sire is my hypo mojo.
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
snakesRkewl
This female yellowbelly is the result of breeding a black pastel X Wild Caught yellowbelly so technically not a wild caught but her mom is...

Bred her brother to a yellowbelly and got Ivory male and several smokin hot female yellowbelly's like this girl

Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
phoenix-cry
That is awesome! Nice fresh genes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!