CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2004, 02:27 PM   #1
robms007
CMG/Chris Guido/Bad guy

Chris you are a joke and a black eye in this business.I just stated the obvious as I'm certain many others have been ripped off by you will surely come tell about their dealings with you.1 You promise paperwork with your hets that never comes with the animals.2 You guarantee genetics on your hets that you don't honor as I've been told by other people you have scammed. 3 When all else fails you don't answer the phone or reply to emails. 4 You always just mailed the paperwork,yet ther must be something wrong with the Postal service lol. As far as the paperwork goes that I was suppose to be supplied with the animals 3 months ago KEEP IT I'm certain your guarantees are no better then the paper they are wriiten on.And for the people who ate crow and are just pleased after constant begging that you did send some sort of paperwork too Shame on them for not confronting you earlier. And stop writing me threatening emails about law suits and stuff we are both men me 30 and you sound about the same age not to far apart NJ and Virginia.I was in the Corps surely we can settle this another route..ROB

Old 05-17-2004, 02:54 PM   #2
CMGREPTILES
IN THE CORPS LMAO WHATEVER DUDE BRING IT ON IF YOU WANT TO BRING IT TO THAT LEVEL YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT BUT LETS JUST SEE. HOW MANY GOOD POSTS ARE THERE ABOUT YOU? I DONT THINK I READ ONE OUT OF 15 PAGES WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE ON THE FAUNA BOI. BUT YOU KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE ASKING ME ADVISE 3 MONTHS AGO ON HOW TO BREED AND INCUBATE EGGS BUT THATS FUNNY HOW YOU TOLD SOME PEOPLE YOU WERE PRODUCING ALL THESE HETS YOUR SELLING. THATS HILARIOUS AND JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH OF A JOKE YOU ARE AND IM NOT GOING TO KEEP THIS GOING CAUSE IM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILL COME OUT WITH ALOT TO SAY SO ILL LET IT BE HANDLED THAT WAY BUT AS FOR YOU WANTING TO BRING IT TO PHYSICAL LEVELS OF DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE THAN BRING IT ON. ILL PAY YOUR EXPENSISES. BUT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MONEY SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF ON ALL THESE HETS YOUVE PRODUCED.

CHRIS

Old 05-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #3
the krup
CMG ripped me off and I know theres others!

I sent CMG $200 for a 10 lot of ball pythons and he never shipped them... I talked to another person that bought some "hets" from Chris at CMG and he never shipped the papers for proof of genetics. If you have been ripped off by CMG in the past post it!
Thanks

Old 05-20-2004, 04:59 PM   #4
robms007
Hey Jeff There are already threads started about Chris he told me he was shpping the paperwork for my hets but to no shocker it hasn't arrived yet, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt since he said here on an open forum that he sent the paperwork but I highly doubt he did I spoke with many people that this guy apparently ripped off so I highly doubt you will see those animals or your money sorry. I talked to 1 guy who he traded 1.2het pieds for a Albino female and those animals came paperless as well..ROB

Old 05-21-2004, 08:56 PM   #5
robms007
Chris its going on 3 months now so are you going to send the paperwork as promised on those het pieds or what.Has anyone else been ripped off by Chris Guido if so post here. The animals that you sold me for thousands without a guarantee are pretty much worthless.You talk about crap lol I am going to repost on Ks tomorrow so everyone will know the garbage you sell.Since your animals are probably nothing other then normals I'm sure you wouldn't want to return my money and I'll ship your junk back to you.I thought not.. ROB

Old 05-22-2004, 12:53 AM   #6
CMGREPTILES
first of all rob i told you i was going to send your paperwork out but i was not going to back them any further than you. if you sell the animals you will have to put your own paperwork on them cause i cant trust someone that has ripped people off and that has been proven on these forums under the threads about you. go ahead and post what ya like on ks. you will just have your account suspended since you already had one post yanked since it is a violation of the ks tos. so do what ya like but like i said i had already told you i was going to send the paperwork and its funny how you wont answer my emails or talk to me any other way but on here. your nothing but a chicken@#*&. but the end result is simple and all anyone needs to do is look up the posts on here about you that have been written about your lying and scandalous business practices. oh yea why dont you tell people how long you have been breeding and producing animals cause just 3 mon ths ago you were asking me about how to incubate and breed but yet youve told people that you produced the het axanthic your trying to sell but yet you cant come up with any proof and when they ask any kind of serious questions you quit answering thier emails. hmmmmmmmmm whos the scammer here? you better check yourself before you go after me. and your animals will prove out but you will probablly kill the eggs or something since you dont have a clue as to what you are doing. but thats ok for the pied babies sake i hope you do know what to do when the time comes.

chris

Old 05-22-2004, 12:58 AM   #7
robms007
im the chicke sh.. my number is 856-728 -4154 call me know,you are the 1 always dodging calls

Old 05-22-2004, 05:45 AM   #8
evansnakes
Wow! You guys need couples therapy.

Old 05-22-2004, 08:35 AM   #9
JunglePaul
I agree! LOL!
I also agree that each seller is responsible for any guarantee that he/she chooses to offer. Once the "het" is sold to another party it is no longer the original seller's problem if the said "het" turns out to be normal. That just seems like a no-brainer--- but many of the posts I see are just that, unfortunately.

Just my 3 cents...

Paul Snyder

Old 05-22-2004, 12:03 PM   #10
The BoidSmith
Proper ID system.

Paul,

I agree with you that the original seller should not be blamed IF the snake can not be identified correctly. On the other hand, it might be a different story if there is a proper ID system in place (pictures and/or microchips), and the origin of the animal can be traced down to the original breeder. In this last case it is probably up to the latter to determine if he wants to hurt his/her reputation by not backing up the genetics of the animal he originally sold as hetero for a certain morph. This happens particularly when snakes are just sold with just an invoice without other means of identification. Some snakes have even been sold with photocopies of the original paperwork, particularly when more than one hetero was bought from the original breeder.

It doesn't matter how reputable the breeder is. If the snake has distinctive markings (like a ball python for example) that would make it relatively easy to recognize through a picture, ask for a picture of the animal, with a written description of the genetics, and endorsed by the original breeder.

One such example (see quote) is the one the Sutherland have in place. Without needing to be that sophisticated, a picture ID system is very easy to implement and at no cost, as the pictures will be used for internet advertisement anyways.

Regards.

Quote:
SnakeKeeper v1.0
We have developed the most advanced record keeping system known in the reptile industry. While it is true there are other tracking systems out there none are as easy to use or as functional as our SnakeKeeper.

Have you ever wanted to verify that a snake originated from the person you thought it did? With SnakeKeeper, beginning with the 2003 offspring, every snake delivered will be entered into the database. What this means for you is if you buy a snake from The Snake Keeper and you decide later to sell the snake you will be able to look up online to see the info on your snake while it was here are our facility. Included will be Hatch date, feedings, sheds, weights and picture identification. This will enable you to prove the snake you are selling is really a snake from The Snake Keeper. This should really help when you want to sell hets as some people are a little afraid of buying hets not being able to verify where they came form.

SnakeKeeper is a tracking system we have been trying to develop for many years. With the help of a few friends it has finally become a reality. Here is how it works. Each snake at hatching is assigned a bar code identification number. This code is attached to the front of the cage. Almost everything the snake does is recorded. We record it with a hand held scanner. All information is then downloaded to the database. It is so fast and accurate it is great. We hope to collect very useful information over the years for research.

Here at The Snake Keeper we are always trying to learn from the snakes we keep. While we have been keeping records for about 15 years it has been on 3 x 5 cards. Much of the information on the Ball Python Breeding Video came form the information stored on those cards. Information we are recording will be very valuable as we will be able to run analysis on groups of snakes that produce and see why they did or why they did not. Many of the reports are still being developed but should prove very useful.

Also you may have noticed our Currently Available page. The listing of the snakes and their correlating data are powered by SnakeKeeper. Everything you see is dynamically pulled from its database and published automatically to the web for your use. Every stat is made available to potential buyers with a few beeps of the scanner. When you look at our site you are seeing the most current information so you know what & when the snake has been eating, when it last shed, current weight at last weighing. It is really incredible how it all works.

It also records egg development, laying, hatching, breeding, weather, good eggs vs. bad eggs, follicle sizes and much more. It has become an integral tool here at The Snake Keeper and will continue to grow in its functionality. Once again showing the unmatched quality, innovation, and caring of The Snake Keeper.

Go ahead, give it a try! Simply enter the ID of a snake you have acquired from us and see what information we have for your snake. Remember the ID has to be entered exactly and only offspring produced from 2003 on will be searchable. If there is missing information or you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!