03 CB Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 10:44 AM   #1
bcherps
03 CB Females

I have several 03 female Ball Pythons left. In particular is 4 stunning personal holdbacks. Someone had me hold these back to feed them until they hit 350 grams. They have reached the goal but the buyer has disappeared. I have kept several for myself an a friends projects but I can't keep everyone. So they are back up for sale. Please make offer

I also have some CH holdback stripes, reduced patterns, one ringer, and one mel granite.

Drop me a email at Bcherps@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss a transaction. Some trades welcome so make an offer.

thanks
ben cole
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread