Jeremy Schaum Striped Sand Boas..BAD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #11
stevebinnig
Dan,
Im not getting you..stevebinnig IS my full name, and it's on every post as my registered used name. I don't have a nic.
Thanks,
Steve

Old 07-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
stevebinnig
If I post my string of emails, all you will really see is that in the last email Jeremy said that he would send my money out that day. Then I never heard from him again. I can't prove I didn't get the money. I'm telling you that I didn't. I waited awhile, in case something tragic had happened to him, or at least something legitimate, but I've never received any response. That's the whole story.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #13
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebinnig
Dan,
Im not getting you..stevebinnig IS my full name, and it's on every post as my registered used name. I don't have a nic.
Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

You need to sign the posts with your full name or have it in the profile. Although Steve Binning is your full name, "stevebinning" is your screen name. This very same thing was brought up with another user a few days ago. I'm just trying to avoid you getting warning points because you fail to follow the rules.

Best!

Dan G.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #14
Griz
Dan, are you serious? If my sign on was Bob Woodard, I would also need to sign my posts? I guess I missed that particular thread but if that is the verdict then that's about the most asinine thing I have seen in a while!

Griz

Old 07-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
The BoidSmith
Bob,

I'm dead serious, it happened not quite 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe someone else can remember which thread it was.

Best

Old 07-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
The BoidSmith
Dennis,

Do your remember?

Dan G.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #17
LauraB
Is this is the thread you're talking about, Dan?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...20&page=2&pp=5

Old 07-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #18
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
Is this is the thread you're talking about, Dan?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...20&page=2&pp=5
Thank you Laura, that was exactly the one I was thinking of.

Best

Dan G.

Old 07-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #19
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
Since it is not explicity stated elsewhere, and I would rather not have people make a false assumption that your login handle is actually your name, you need to provide that info in your posts on the BOI.

Posting the emails will show that there indeed was a transaction, and that he did indeed say that he would refund you. Like establishing a solid base for your claim, so no one can step in and deny, perhaps, that there even was a transaction or that he never offered to refund the money.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #20
Junkyard
Steve, you have been a member of Fauna since 2002, have you never read the rules or any threads on the BOI?

Proof is needed for any claim that another person ripped you off. Otherwise we may just see you as a disgruntled customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!