Nature Coast Exotics - GREAT FOLKS!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
Rob_Carmichael
Nature Coast Exotics - GREAT FOLKS!!

As Curator of the Wildlife Discover Center I have to be very careful in who I give high 5's to as my reputation is on the line. I normally don't publicly endorse companies but every now and then I feel compelled to give credit where credit is due. Mary and Chris at Nature Coast Exotics have been some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with in the herp business. Their commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and quality are exemplified in my dealings with them. Although I don't want to get into any specifics on particular transactions, I'll just say that the animals we have received from them have been superior in terms of quality and always honestly represented. They follow through in a timely manner and provide ongoing husbandry advice on everything that they sell. For that, I want to publicly give the gang at Nature Coas a big HIGH FIVE.

Rob Carmichael, Curator
The Wildlife Discovery Center

Old 07-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
lanceheads
Rob,
Perhaps you should have performed a search on this company before you posted.
I did, and found a lot of unfavorable posts.

Randal

Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
spawn
Randal - had he followed your advice, Rob might not have had the great transaction that he ended up having.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #4
lanceheads
Frank, thats so true. However, the BOI has a great search function thats informative.
I'm happy Rob had a great transaction though after all of the negative things said about Nature Coast.

Randal

Old 07-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #5
capplegate
I have bought from Nature Coast many times and hav enever been dissapointed.

Chris Applegate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!