Bufallo, NY show aquisitions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-19-2004, 02:41 PM   #1
Aeromeggy
Bufallo, NY show aquisitions

I got back from the Buffalo show not too long ago...small, but nice for my first show. My fiance and I ended up with 7 new reptiles. We got 3 pygmy chameleons (2 females and a male), a pictus gecko, 2 baby bearded dragons (hopefully 1 is male to eventually mate with my adult female), and a female patternless leo. Then I went to my reptile guy here in Rochester and picked up another female patternless and a male het for patternless. So 9 new reptiles total today...my room is getting too full!

Old 09-19-2004, 08:41 PM   #2
raethmorgan
buffalo ny show

oh oh looks like someone has been bitten by the reptile bug, soon you will devote a whole room in your house to your lizards. we started out with a pair of beardies and now we have 33 snakes, 9 monitors and a handfull of misc lizards/frogs. lets just say the power company LOVES us. hope you enjoy your new pets

Old 09-19-2004, 11:10 PM   #3
Aeromeggy
I have a room for my reptiles already Today's 9 brings the total to 24. I too started out with a beardie. And my power company loves me too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!