Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 128 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #1271
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Her attorney can file to have the case dismissed based on venue and for a myriad of other reasons; if he's even halfway competent he'll have a list at his fingertips.
I wouldn't have it dismissed, just change of venue and countersuit for lawyer fees, etc.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:11 PM   #1272
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Jamie: All the screen shots you have seen are ones posted by Michelle, most likely ones in her favor. I'm sure Ty has lots of screen shots of the other side of the communcations between the two. Michelle has admitted that she has contacted many other organizations that work with Ty to get them to either put pressure on Ty or have them stop doing business with Ty. Most of the time she is blocked, just go a few pages back to see examples of this.

Tina: Ty doesn't own her anything. There was a business arrangement. Both sides lost trust on the other side. It is best this thing settles in court. Until it is settled in court and both sides present their cases, there are no guilty parties. I can't believe this thread is going on as well. Who posts this stuff when there is pending litigation? This whole thread is a great example of what not to do. And that is why Michelle is getting sued. There shouldn't even be a BOI on this subject, this was not even a purchased animal via fauna classifieds, or a purchased animal in general.
From a charity raffle to a business arrangement now? And yet you are calling it a business arrangement but it doesn't belong onbthe board of inquiry? Starting to sound pretty dense there. Do you chase your tail and flip flop this often offline as well?

Old 04-07-2017, 03:41 PM   #1273
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I wouldn't have it dismissed, just change of venue and countersuit for lawyer fees, etc.
You can't just change the venue for a case between states as they all have their own processes and rules of evidence. OP wants the suit tossed, then if Ty wants to re-file he can start over in MA.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:22 PM   #1274
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
From a charity raffle to a business arrangement now? And yet you are calling it a business arrangement but it doesn't belong onbthe board of inquiry? Starting to sound pretty dense there. Do you chase your tail and flip flop this often offline as well?
After the raffle, the business arrangement of when to ship, when to expect animals, when animals will be available, etc. That is what I meant.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #1275
FresnoTortoise
Like I have said it all before, the other two winners got Tegus that they won and are very happy with. Sadly the relationship between Ty and Michelle broke down.

Let the courts decide before passing any judgement. Michelle hasn't posted for a while, lets hope she listens to her lawyer and stay away from this message board.

All you arm chair lawyers are not doing Michelle any favors here.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #1276
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Like I have said it all before, the other two winners got Tegus that they won and are very happy with. Sadly the relationship between Ty and Michelle broke down.

Let the courts decide before passing any judgement. Michelle hasn't posted for a while, lets hope she listens to her lawyer and stay away from this message board.

IMO~Ming is really starting to sound more and more like Ty.

It's very uncanny.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #1277
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
IMO~Ming is really starting to sound more and more like Ty.

It's very uncanny.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Lol. I'm just not posting to nonsense. ^^^

Old 04-08-2017, 12:41 AM   #1278
FresnoTortoise
Well, we are both Asians. Would u like to compare intelligence?

Old 04-08-2017, 12:44 AM   #1279
Andy_G
Quote:

I'm actually not acting as one myself. Ty's actions in this situation are dishonourable, dishonest, immoral, unethical, and of extremely poor character. As great of a man that he as well as many in this hobby think that he may beI did before this) and as much good that he has done, he should be ashamed of his actions in this situation. No matter how this pans out legally, legal does not always equate to ethical. The fcebook echo chamber and those around him who perhaps just tell him what he wants to hear will not change that. Any loss of business created by this is by his own action.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:03 AM   #1280
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Well, we are both Asians. Would u like to compare intelligence?
If you think I was trying to insult you, you're wrong, that was NOT my intention. After reading your posts, I actually thought you were TY.

It had NOTHING to do with your ethnicity.

As far as intelligence, I had no Idea when I posted, there was going to be a test.

Again, The VERY BEST of LUCK to you Michelle!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu