Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 229 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2018, 08:55 PM   #2281
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
He is going to have a hard time proving defamation & loss of profits, especially if her case is proven to be true.
With the below quote allegedly coming from Ty Park's Facebook page, I seriously doubt he could sustain making any such claim of any loss of business as being caused by Michelle Cutler. IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Ty Park added 5 new photos.
4 hrs •

** additional quoted text deleted for bevity. Please see original post.**

As for Faunaclassified, I will no longer knowingly buy or sell to anyone that advertises on fauna. It’s a decision that I don’t take lightly as I will lose many customers and some "friends" but for me I want to do what I think is the right thing to do. By boycotting them, my purpose is not to hurt anyone but to change the way Fauna hurt our community by letting unsubstantiated and toxic post to be allowed without control.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:40 PM   #2282
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
With the below quote allegedly coming from Ty Park's Facebook page, I seriously doubt he could sustain making any such claim of any loss of business as being caused by Michelle Cutler. IMHO.
That's hilarious.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #2283
Morticia
He has a lot of nerve to claim he's suffering losses, I've seen him being very generously philanthropic in Iguana groups on Facebook to bolster himself, and every time someone asks about any species of iguana or tegu for sale, the majority of people suggest him. By the dozens sometimes, lol.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:58 AM   #2284
Will0W783
I love how he conveniently had his lawyer leave out that the terms of the raffle were that the winner would receive an albino blue tegu bred by him OR $3,000.00 cash. Nowhere in the statement of facts is the cash option listed.
Ty is a ridiculous liar at this point. It would have been so much easier for a big-time breeder with obviously large income (judging by his philanthropic donations) to just pay her the money and be done with this.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #2285
Renske
I think it does not matter if he has enough money or not to pay. It matters that he promisses something and now comes back on his prommise.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:50 PM   #2286
Renske
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Thats funny because he asked me some years a go to tell my story on here about johnny larocca scamming me. He prommised me to send chacoan tegus when i did that. So i posted my story on here about him. But never got any tegus from him.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:51 PM   #2287
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
I love how he conveniently had his lawyer leave out that the terms of the raffle were that the winner would receive an albino blue tegu bred by him OR $3,000.00 cash. Nowhere in the statement of facts is the cash option listed.
Ty is a ridiculous liar at this point. It would have been so much easier for a big-time breeder with obviously large income (judging by his philanthropic donations) to just pay her the money and be done with this.
The cash option, yeah, but he is actually admitting that he was to award one bred by him. Yet the very issue at hand was that he didn't award one bred by him. And then didn't offer the cash option. I'm confused why his "facts" wouldn't simply state an award of tegu, and that's it. He admits that it was supposed to be bred by him, but that's not what happened. His case is so flawed.

Old 05-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #2288
Sugarhedgie
court

new documents are up on the charlotte county court record search.
http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx

Old 05-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #2289
BobO'Booey
Not finding them

Old 05-17-2018, 02:15 PM   #2290
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post

http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx

In the left menu under "Online Services" click on "Court Records - Search"
Case # is 17000266CA.
It's a motion to withdraw by Ty's lawyer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu