new member - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #41
pythonpaintjobs
Ok.........Deborah you keep saying Shadera posted proof that I was inactive for some time, but she hasn't! Have YOU been to KS and search the ball python archives +magicalmorphs all 1 word??? Look it up and let me know what you come up with. I will lose the name, but as someone else stated names aren't a dime a dozen. When I come up with a new name there will be a transition period. Not because I'm so well known..... because I'm not. But because for the last 5+ years I've been magicalmorphs. What you have to remember is Shadera approached ME in the e-mail she posted. Read it again. Did she write it with "goodwill"?? To me ........it sounds rude. Then.....in this post on page 1 she showed her true colors. I could care less she has a name similar to mine. She's the one making a big deal about it. I never said it was MY business name. This is my hobby, but if you ask my wife she can tell you how passionate I am about it. I sell about 20-25 snakes a year. I sold off 5 female breeders this year to keep myself down to 3 racks. Will this be my business........ no......will I change my name.......yes......will this trash affect my snakes selling.......absolutely not. My snakes sell themselves! Chris

Old 12-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #42
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmorphs View Post
Ok.........Deborah you keep saying Shadera posted proof that I was inactive for some time, but she hasn't! Have YOU been to KS and search the ball python archives +magicalmorphs all 1 word??? Look it up and let me know what you come up with. I will lose the name, but as someone else stated names aren't a dime a dozen. When I come up with a new name there will be a transition period. Not because I'm so well known..... because I'm not. But because for the last 5+ years I've been magicalmorphs. What you have to remember is Shadera approached ME in the e-mail she posted. Read it again. Did she write it with "goodwill"?? To me ........it sounds rude. Then.....in this post on page 1 she showed her true colors. I could care less she has a name similar to mine. She's the one making a big deal about it. I never said it was MY business name. This is my hobby, but if you ask my wife she can tell you how passionate I am about it. I sell about 20-25 snakes a year. I sold off 5 female breeders this year to keep myself down to 3 racks. Will this be my business........ no......will I change my name.......yes......will this trash affect my snakes selling.......absolutely not. My snakes sell themselves! Chris
Guess what? It legally IS my business name. (at least one credible person has seen the online version of the licensing I was able to find so far and I'm happy to send the screenshots to anyone else who would like to see as long as you're one of those credible few, should there be any question about whether or not I'm telling the truth.) And I would appreciate it if you'd stop using it to represent yourself or your animals. My username here was actually "MagickalMorphs" up until this year, for whatever that is worth. Went to my real name because I wanted less of the focus on the business, and a lot of people here are doing things that way.

Wouldn't want people thinking I manhandle ovulating snakes to show off for my own ego boost. I actually have a bit more respect for my animals than that. Wouldn't want any other confusion either, like the fact that I'm running legally with the government, while you probably aren't. It's a username/nickname/whatever for you, while I am paying uncle sam under that name - there IS a difference though some are conveniently choosing to not see it. I am a legitimate, LEGAL BUSINESS. You - are not. All my personal opinion of course, since people aren't hesitating to express theirs.

Nothing else is worth responding to, because it's more twisting things around.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #43
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
I get what you're saying. But there's really no such thing as original forum usernames anymore. Are you really saying that if in a few years, after you've busted your hump and spent $$$ working for an online rep, if someone came along with a forum username created before you created your legitimate business, that you'd roll right over and hand over the reins? Somehow, I find it doubtful. Forum username doesn't trump a legitimate, licensed business name. It's like you said yourself - you'd never heard of him. Where are his BOI threads with so many happy customers? Where are his happy customer threads anywhere, for that matter? (and of course I expect a slew of them to be posted now. LOL)

Anyone can twist words to make a situation look like they want it to look. Saying I claimed I was using it first (didn't), that I must have somehow rigged the link to KS' post system (I obviously didn't), etc are all grasping at straws. I haven't responded because none of it is true. I'm glad this is public, because it shows how willing he is to negotiate (see how he took Lucille's suggestion to add that in a signature line?), and how he will react to negotiate an unfavorable situation. Anyone who has followed me for long, knows that I don't much care if people don't "get" me. My stuff sells just fine.

Let's do this, then. If Chris can come up with a scan of his legitimate business license, dated before I started gaining online rep here, I'll hand over the name and all claim to it. Not the sites though unless he's footing the hundreds I have in the hosting, etc, but the name at least. I am actively hunting for my own copies of mine from years past to post, but with a cross country move and all my stuff still in boxes the task is a bit daunting.

That's it for me until something legitimate is posted by the other party. Or until I find my own documents to post.
LOL, dang Shadera, listen to yourself! How about YOU post a screenshot here proving YOU have a legitimate business license? First it was because you were using the name first (not true), then you insinuate that he won't change his username because he now wants the benefit of your reputation (not true), then you say, well, he is only one ONE forum, not several like you are (again, not true) and then make some threat of a lawsuit (utterly ridiculous), then it was, "well, he wasn't active for a long time anywhere after those kingsnake posts (again, not true) and oh, and now btw he's now just "riding your coattails" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmorphs View Post
Chris, that is more than I would do were I approached in the manner you have been. If I still worked with ball pythons I would do business with you in a heartbeat. Shadera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Guess what? It legally IS my business name. (at least one credible person has seen the online version of the licensing I was able to find so far and I'm happy to send the screenshots to anyone else who would like to see as long as you're one of those credible few, should there be any question about whether or not I'm telling the truth.) And I would appreciate it if you'd stop using it to represent yourself or your animals. My username here was actually "MagickalMorphs" up until this year, for whatever that is worth. Went to my real name because I wanted less of the focus on the business, and a lot of people here are doing things that way.

Wouldn't want people thinking I manhandle ovulating snakes to show off for my own ego boost. I actually have a bit more respect for my animals than that. Wouldn't want any other confusion either, like the fact that I'm running legally with the government, while you probably aren't. It's a username/nickname/whatever for you, while I am paying uncle sam under that name - there IS a difference though some are conveniently choosing to not see it. I am a legitimate, LEGAL BUSINESS. You - are not. All my personal opinion of course, since people aren't hesitating to express theirs.

Nothing else is worth responding to, because it's more twisting things around.
I think there is only one person twisting things around here. I think most people would agree with me too.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #44
SamanthaJane13

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!