Welcome to the world.... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #31
bananapanties
Double congrats! But I'm confused, he has no scales.....

J/K I am admiring him and envying you. He is truly precious.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:01 AM   #32
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Wow! That ones a keeper for sure!
Congrats! And 9 pounds! I KNOW how that is~ everyone elses baby looks like half of yours don't they! LOL! Give your wife a kiss and a night out~ she deserves it! That big healthy boy was a lot of work already!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 AM   #33
deborahbroadus
Each baby that enters the world is another chance to balance out Man's inhumanity to man.

Congrats on a handsome bouncing baby boy!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM   #34
critical bill
Thank you guys! So far so good - he's sleeping a straight 6 hours through the night - no gas - no colic - got his first Hep B shot vaccination yesterday in the thigh and he didn't make a peep.

Thanks again...you guys are all the best!

Old 10-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #35
Jan Orcutt
He's just beautiful, even when he's crying. Congratulations on your perfect little man.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #36
GottaLuvHerps
Chuck (and your wife, although I don't know her name LOL)

Congrats on the baby! He is beautiful! Hopefully he stays sweet and calm for you guys! Hope your wife is recovering well (looks like she had a c-section, I don't blame her with a 9lb baby LOL), and hope the girls are loving every second of having a baby brother! And of course, hope daddy is enjoying having such a gorgeous little man to help even out those hormones a bit!!

Kelly and Matt

Old 11-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #37
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLuvHerps View Post
Chuck (and your wife, although I don't know her name LOL)

Congrats on the baby! He is beautiful! Hopefully he stays sweet and calm for you guys! Hope your wife is recovering well (looks like she had a c-section, I don't blame her with a 9lb baby LOL), and hope the girls are loving every second of having a baby brother! And of course, hope daddy is enjoying having such a gorgeous little man to help even out those hormones a bit!!

Kelly and Matt
Thanks so much and thanks for that funny e-card you guys sent.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #38
LakesideBoas
Aw, Chuck! I'm late for the party!

He beautiful! (At this age it's the only time I can get away with that descriptor!)

I am so glad for all of you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!