R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #41
SamanthaJane13

Old 03-23-2010, 02:33 AM   #42
polasian
Chuck would say the funniest things , but he also dealt with issues that effected people's livelihoods...issues that revolved around people and animals being mistreated. We often see "give them (wrongdoers) enough rope, and they will hang themselves with it." However (on occasion), Chuck said "forget the rope," and pulled out the guns. He made that judgment call, when he felt that more aggressive tactics were necessary.

In doing so, he put money back in people's pockets (albeit indirectly), and warned others from getting scammed out of theirs. He helped convince certain individuals to change their ways. Chuck really is a huge benefit to this community. I say "is" because his posts will remain to help guide others in doing the right thing. We are all very proud and grateful of Chuck...he will be dearly missed.

P.S. Right about now, I picture Chuck ripping the big guy upstairs a new one, for cutting his time here short.

RIP Chuck

Old 03-23-2010, 03:35 AM   #43
SamanthaJane13
By now, I'm sure Chuck has been given a full explanation of those lights he saw over the Gulf...

Old 03-23-2010, 06:25 AM   #44
rabernet
When I think of Fauna, I think of "Critical Bill". He was such an integral part of this forum, a huge persona, but an honorable man. I was so deeply saddened to learn of his passing this morning, and I can't stop the tears from streaming down my face, though I never had the pleasure of getting to know him personaly. To Maggie and the kids - your husband and father touched far more people then I think he and you could even imagine. Rest gently now! Your work here is done - you set the bar for current and future herpers - I hope we make you proud!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:17 AM   #45
Lucille
What he did for us and the Fauna community will live on through the memories we have.
I believe that Heaven will never be the same........

Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #46
bamasmith
Our prayers are with the family....

Old 03-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #47
MiIguanaLvr
I have been trying to find words to express how I feel. I sat last night and read the entire thread regarding Chucks illness and then his wife letting us know he died. I could not come up with anything at all. I still can't but I just saw where someone said Chuck was the hero of the BOI. Those are the words I was looking for. This place will not be the same without him. No one stood up for those taken advantage of with more zeal than Chuck. It just will not be the same around here.
I have never been this upset over the death of someone that I never met but to read Chucks posts you do start to feel that you know him, at least a little.
Chuck was a larger than life person and there will be a huge hole in the BOI where Chuck used to be.
I also want to express my sympathy to Chucks family. Please know that Chuck was very loved here by many and will be missed greatly.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #48
Miss Tuniwha
.. I will be sleeping on my back for Chuck for a bit.. (I sleep topless..) Give you a better view of "the girls"

Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #49
kellysballs
To the family of Chuck aka Critical Bill. I wish that I could have known him better however I enjoyed his persona here. My thoughts and prayers are with you all in this very hard time.

Stick together, stay strong in your faith and know that your husband and father was well loved in this world and will be missed.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #50
DAND
Chuck Kimmel

After receiving the news and the feeling like I was kicked in the chest subsided I sat and wrote the following about / to my friend:
A friend of mine I never met.
Never meeting I do regret.
If we had we’d have had a ball.
Your loss will affect us, one and all.
The memory of you is etched here in time.
To be taken so early is truly a crime.
I feel sorrow for your children and wife.
They’ll miss you for the rest of their life.
I wish I could have met you my friend.
Eventually we’ll all be together in the end.
You were one of a kind, like no other.
Rest in peace, I will miss you my brother.

DAND (Dave)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!