HAPPY B-DAY MISS TUNIWHA - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #41
taphillip
Say it out loud folks - screen name DAND - get it Dandy?

Reptile World is run by my very good friend George VanHorn - and I highly recommend a visit to his facility if you are in Central Florida.

I did a search for Reptile Gardens while on here havin a look around - came up with a thread that I admit I didn't think to look at the date - was just amazed that a snake person would find such little interest in a collection of snakes... must not have had enough Ball Pythons on exhibit - if a snake person isn't interested in seeing dozens of snakes that are not on exhibit anywhere else in this country and several that are not on exhibit in the world - we call those 'fence posts' can't really impress the unobservant I guess - I will try to get a few more ball pythons on display next time...

Sorry to waste your time looking at a cage for a grand old 6 seconds per cage....are you sure you saw any of the animals? Maybe thats why you were bored? 6 seconds is a long time...

and yes Mistyck, his screen name is DAND not Dand - Dandy is trolling a thread that apparently is a year old and now so are you... is the piss on your shoes still warm?

Another piece of advise - don't come unarmed to a battle of wits... I can go all day long need more?

Cheers!
T

It amazes me what herpetology and herpetoculture have come too today....internet experts that defend those with the most posts....damn I love the BOI

Old 08-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #42
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by taphillip View Post
Say it out loud folks - screen name DAND - get it Dandy?
Wow, how witty and original. Adding a "Y" to my screen name. It amazes me how childish some people are. I guess since they get all butt hurt by someone else's typed words that everyone else is so easily effected. Oh my, I am so offended that some mental midget added a "Y" to my screen name. I think I will just curl up in the corner and cry.

Quote:
I did a search for Reptile Gardens while on here havin a look around - came up with a thread that I admit I didn't think to look at the date - was just amazed that a snake person would find such little interest in a collection of snakes... must not have had enough Ball Pythons on exhibit - if a snake person isn't interested in seeing dozens of snakes that are not on exhibit anywhere else in this country and several that are not on exhibit in the world - we call those 'fence posts' can't really impress the unobservant I guess - I will try to get a few more ball pythons on display next time...
Again for the cheap seats...

Quote:
Sorry to waste your time looking at a cage for a grand old 6 seconds per cage....are you sure you saw any of the animals? Maybe thats why you were bored? 6 seconds is a long time...
Brandi is entitled to her opinion just as you are but remember the saying about opinions and a$$holes and stop being such an opinion.

BTW, I think I will be sending a copy of this thread to the powers that be at the facility that employs you to inform them of your arrogant piss poor attitude which you have displayed here. You being a representative of that facility have ensured that a number people here on this site will be avoiding such an obvious poorly represented facility. Your shameless plug seems to have become a slug.

Quote:
and yes Mistyck, his screen name is DAND not Dand - Dandy is trolling a thread that apparently is a year old and now so are you... is the piss on your shoes still warm?
Correction oh intellectually impotent one. I received an e-mail notification when you resurrected and replied to this thread which I had previously participated in just like anyone else who has opted to utilize that option provided here on this site. It's not like I showed up after a 15 month break from my last post and resurrected a year plus old Birthday thread to insult someone who disliked the facility I worked at and those who think doing so is utterly ridiculous, as you have done. (is the piss on your shoes still warm?)

Quote:
Another piece of advise - don't come unarmed to a battle of wits... I can go all day long need more?
Another piece of advice (which is the correct word to use versus "advise" which you incorrectly used above genius ), don't think just because you have a gun that you are armed. Shooting off your mouth and firing blanks as you are is only showing your ignorance not your intelligence. May I suggest picking yourself up some blue pills for when you want to come back for more, that is after your butt hurtedness subsides. Also, you may want to learn how to properly utilize punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure which is even covered in public grammar schools before correcting someone else. But hey, remember it's like your signature, "it's what you learn AFTER you know it all that counts!" Class dismissed.

Quote:
It amazes me what herpetology and herpetoculture have come too today....internet experts that defend those with the most posts....damn I love the BOI
It amazes me how many times like (or more correctly stated, small) minded internet experts attack those who have made large amounts of posts and assume that others who agree are defending or part of the (yes, I'm going to say it) "clique".

Brandi, I am sorry for continuing to side track your Birthday thread. I'll stop now and allow the initial party crasher to reply because we all know he will not drop this and that he needs to have the last word and if I don't stop he will not either. Besides it's like playing chess with a novice and I for one would rather a challenge. Happy Birthday again dear.

Old 08-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #43
taphillip
Brandi - Indeed Happy Birthday

I reiterate my offer, if you are ever in the area, give me a heads up and I would be happy to show you around and change your opinion of the Park.
It's a phenomenal collection of critters.

DAND- you spend way to much time reading a negative 'tone' from posts and you are welcome to win if you like - your last post left nothing to even respond too? How long did that take you?

I'd be more than happy to provide you with email addresses if you would like to forward this on to the 'powers that be' Or a phone number if you prefer to step away from the computer? Heck, I'll even buy your admission pass if you would like to run off and 'tell my daddy on me' in person?

There was no trashing of her opinion - just amazement is all. A fishing expedition if you will, to find out why she found it boring. Unfortunately, the internet does not allow for hearing the 'tone' of a statement - and you sure are good at goading into an internet fight

Cheers!
T-

Old 08-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #44
Miss Tuniwha
had nothing to do with a lack of bps.. why the hell would I want to pay someone to see what I already own.

I already said.. MY opinion..

And yes.. we walked thru the atrium, thru the back yard, saw even the little red foot tort in the pen etc etc..

Old 08-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #45
AbsoluteApril
that is QUITE ENOUGH with the name calling and back and forth off topic attacks in this year old birthday thread.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #46
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
that is QUITE ENOUGH with the name calling and back and forth off topic attacks in this year old birthday thread.

Now someone.. bring me some birthday cake.. STAT!

Old 08-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #47
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
Now someone.. bring me some birthday cake.. STAT!
Got your cake and spanking right here dear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brandi hockaday, miss tuniwha