male boa needs new home gainesville,fl area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
01mike01
male boa needs new home gainesville,fl area

i got this guy as a rescue in the end of 09 he had a really bad start to life before i got him he's about 4 to 6 years old and a little over 4 foot some of the backstory on him the guy i got him from slammed him in the cage door and broke some of his ribs it's an old injury doesn't seem to bother him at all he was scared of the snake said he was mean but he's not at all he's a unique boa he likes to hiss as you get him out of his cage but has never tried to bite me he is a little underweight right now he just started eating again after 5 months off feed he's eating Medium/Large F/T rats I will only give to an experienced reptile owner he's in shed right now as soon as he's done i'll get new pics of him here are some old ones of him if you have any questions just ask thanks

Old 04-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
hannahbug7
Any idea what kind of boa he is?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
jambore123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbug7 View Post
Any idea what kind of boa he is?
First off they said they would give the snake to experienced snake owners and anyone who doesn't no what type of snake this is, is definitely not experienced.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
dawgylove
would you ship ?

Old 04-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
hannahbug7
Well I am an experienced snake owner for your info. I have an adult male hog island boa, 3 ball pythons and a western hognose and every one of them are healthy. Also I'm on my cell internet and it wouldn't load the pics. So don't down people especially when you don't know the circumstances. K. Thanks.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
jrbannister0726
that looks more like a she, could you post a closer pic of the back half and/or the vent/tail area

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!