Adult Female Mali Uro in Mass - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
facedownthedemons
Adult Female Mali Uro in Mass

This Mali was abandoned and her mate had died. Since I've taken her out of that situation she's gained weight and her sheds are progressively getting better. The unfortunate side effect of her feeling better is that she is much more spirited. She is territorial and won't calm down unless you hold her for a while. Free to a good home.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Gabe562
are you willing to ship?

Old 09-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
facedownthedemons
I would but I'm not certified to ship reptiles =/

Old 09-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
Gabe562
is it that you dont know how to ship? i could tell you how if you needed it.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
thesnakelady
I sent you a pm a little while ago? Did you receive it? Thanks

Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #6
facedownthedemons
Yes, the person I was originally talking to stopped returning my PMs so she is still UFA. I will be posting a picture within the hour.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
facedownthedemons

Old 09-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
Gabe562
So your still not willing to ship her?

Old 09-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
facedownthedemons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe562 View Post
So your still not willing to ship her?
Well, I've learned I could use ShipYourReptiles therefor not needing the personal fedex certification. However, If I can, I'd rather find someone local and avoid stressing the Mali more. I'm talking to someone in the area currently. If you'd be willing to pay the ~$80 estimate I got of shipping costs of sending her cross country (You're located in Cali correct?), I'd certainly consider it if this person happens to have a change of heart.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Gabe562
Quote:
Originally Posted by facedownthedemons View Post
Well, I've learned I could use ShipYourReptiles therefor not needing the personal fedex certification. However, If I can, I'd rather find someone local and avoid stressing the Mali more. I'm talking to someone in the area currently. If you'd be willing to pay the ~$80 estimate I got of shipping costs of sending her cross country (You're located in Cali correct?), I'd certainly consider it if this person happens to have a change of heart.
Ok well that sounds good brother whatever the best situation would be for the uromastyx is all i care about. But if you do want to ship due to the other person not wanting her after all i am only willing to pay for half the shipping i dont know how you would feel about that but thats all i can offer you, other than the fact that she would be coming to a great home i can show you what her set up would be like as well to promise that i wouldnt use her for breeding or any type of situation like that, she would have her own 4x4x4 vision cage with all the proper lighting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!