Melissa - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-28-2005, 05:17 AM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle
So I should look for the long haired hippie huh? Lol. I attend as many taylor shows as i can, and i was at the last 3 of them. i'm sure ive seen you before and you probably have seen me....maybe. although I dont think i know who Casey is, i just know people by face.
Well hopefully you'll be able to make the next one (July 9th). I'll be there.

Old 07-10-2005, 07:05 PM   #32
DAND
Where was Melissa yesterday?

I met Nate and Shelly yesterday, but no Melissa.

Nate, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure I'll see you at the next show.

Shelly, again, it was nice meeting you. If you don't make it to the next shows in Taylor, it's looking like I'll be doing the one out by you in November, so I'm sure I'll see you then.

Old 07-11-2005, 12:37 AM   #33
Nate
Quote:
It was a pleasure meeting you too. I should be setting up at most of the upcoming Taylor shows and I am considering the Kalamazoo show as well.

Old 07-11-2005, 12:19 PM   #34
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Where was Melissa yesterday?

I met Nate and Shelly yesterday, but no Melissa.

Shelly, again, it was nice meeting you. If you don't make it to the next shows in Taylor, it's looking like I'll be doing the one out by you in November, so I'm sure I'll see you then.
I see how you are! You reply here but don't post on MY thread!! LOL

I'm sure we will meet again. I'll probably have a table at the Kalamazoo show, if for no reason other than to have an excuse to hang out

MELISSA!!! There is going to be a show in Kalamazoo on November 19!

Old 07-11-2005, 01:15 PM   #35
Melle
I'm sorry guys! Melissa had to work the day of the show It sucked! BUT, I'm gonna write off the next one so i will definately look for everyone! Just have your names somewhere so I know, since I have not a clue what you all look like, lol

OOh, a Kalamazoo show? I'll make sure I go to that one too

Old 07-11-2005, 03:09 PM   #36
kiote9
Hey Melle,

The people I know are easy to spot. I am the tall blond amazon with the tattoos, Casey is the tall sandy blond (short-haired) mustachioed fella with the short blond (cute) wife called Darla, and Dave is the long haired hippie who is usually across from Casey...LOL Dave is the long (dark) haired guy with the long (dark) goatee and the huge dark brown eyes. You'd know him if you saw him. Although a picture would help....hint, hint.....

I'm hoping to be at the next Taylor show if for no reason other than to be annoying. It's a hobby I'm pretty good at it. That and I might need some Tokays. I might need a couple depending on whether or not my male is a male.

Later!

Old 07-12-2005, 07:26 PM   #37
Melle
Ya know, now that I think about it i'm sure i've seen you before. And, I bought my savannah monitor from casey and darla about a year ago.

I *think* I might possibly know who Dave is, but yes a pic would help, hehe. i'm just tryin to picture what you mean by "across" because I know exactly where nature's spirit's table always is, is he behind them across, or next to them across? Bah, Im sure i've seen him. Probably even talked to him, heh.

Old 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM   #38
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
Dave is the long (dark) haired guy with the long (dark) goatee and the huge dark brown eyes. You'd know him if you saw him. Although a picture would help....hint, hint.....
I don't really think a picture would help but if you think it will then here you go.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2005, 09:36 PM   #39
kiote9
YES! That is exactly how I remember you!

No wait.....no eyes. I WANT EYES!!!! And legs, and.....well, just submit a real pic.

Can't be any worse than this one! (Don't ask a 10 year old kid to take pics, they have no sense of timing. Of course, if I was AWAKE I'd probably be more photogenic.) I love my big dark snake..
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2005, 12:08 PM   #40
Melle
That's not fair, Dave! I need a face pic. Cause I think I recognize you, but then again I dont know.

What a pretty snake, Shelley!

Here is me and that savannah monitor from the Hulse's. I just woke up, he just woke up, hair's still not brushed from after my shower (so its cropped out, haha), not the best photogenic moment either, heh. And, I had to take it myself.

We need a better pic, Dave!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!