Who is not scared to openly admit this? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
herp4fun
Question Who is not scared to openly admit this?

Hello, My name is Jacob Walsh. I am fairly new to this site,I came across that thread about tatts,and thought this one would raise some eyebrows,or make me some new friends,or enemys for that matter(that I do not want).Back to the point at hand. Ok so I hear it alot snakes,tatts & other xtreme type lifestyles go hand in hand. Who will come foward and admit it? Step out of that SMOKEY closet. I am a very open MARIJUANA consumer!!!! Im all for the movement and the legalization and decriminalization of 1 of god's most beautiful gifts im talking about the beautiful plant known as MARIJUANA!! It is a very good medicine ya know. I know the picture all you nonsmokers get in your heads of me/us burnt out tatted up lazy potheads Wrong. Im also a member of N.O.R.M.L. those of you who do smoke should know what that is.Im just curious to see how many ppl will come foward and admit this. I will say this you would be very suprised/or not at the # of big names in this hobby that I have personally joined in for a toke of the sticky icky before,after and even during expos. Daytona to name one ETHS to name another. I have been asked alot by ppl responding to my ads about my email address REDEYED420<------ So that is where the conversation begins. I'll keep this one short,because im not sure how many ppl will even read it muchless post. I hope this does not reflect a bad image on my biz. dealings those of you that have bought from me know your getting top notch animals packed very well just like my bowl of this yummy BUBBLEGUM. MMM can you smell that? So all my fellow smokers please come foward. Jacob Walsh

"God made it.. Men use it & the government puts ppl in cages for it"

"FREE THE PLANT"

Old 10-23-2005, 04:25 PM   #2
ms_terese
I'll openly admit that I don't use marijuana. I don't understand the need for mood altering/mind altering substances in order to enjoy life. *shrugs* I just don't get it.

Old 10-23-2005, 04:49 PM   #3
Sasheena
When I was 13, my sister, a "Stoner", felt like getting high. (she was 15 at the time). She went to her boyfriend, Roger, and he suggested they go down into the creek, have sex, and get high.

Once they were high, he took a rope, wrapped it around her throat, and tried to choke the life out of her. She defended herself, and escaped with a bruise and rope burn around her neck. She was frightened to say what happened, because she'd been in the creek getting high and having sex.

A week later, a jogger was jogging by another creek in our area and noticed a smell. Investigation led to the discovery of a horribly mangled body. The relatives were able to identify the young girl by a ring on her finger. It was another of Roger's friends. Her name was Amber. The last anyone heard from her, she was going to go down into the creek with Roger and get high and have sex.

My sister, hearing of the demise of her friend Amber, and with the encouragement of my parents, went to the police. With the similar M.O., and a bloody torn pocket found in one of Amber's dismembered hands, it seemed a foregone conclusion that Roger would be convicted. He almost wasn't. During the trial, just before my sister was ready to testify, my sister and I were woken by the presence of a stranger (Roger's brother) in our bedroom. He had a gun. He threatened to kill both my sister and myself if she didn't promise not to testify. She promised, and he left. She broke her promise the next day, and he was sentenced to 25 years for murder and 7 years for attempted murder.

Up to that point in my life, I never touched "weed" though I'd been offered it by my sister and her friends. I'm now 36, I still haven't touched it. My students ask me if I did it in my past, and you can see the consternation on their faces with my emphatic honest answer. They can tell I'm telling the truth. They can't call me a hypocrite.

I think that perhaps among some it might be a recreational, amusing drug. It might do no harm among some people. But I also know that it is the source of some of the evil in the world. I cannot tolerate it and do not associate with those who find it amusing and innocently harmless.

Old 10-23-2005, 04:50 PM   #4
Karen Hulvey
It must have been you at the Rolling Stones concert walking around with a 4' x 4' sign saying: "Free the Weed".

I can't stand pot. It ruins lives, just like any other drug does. In fact I can't stand smoking anything.

Old 10-23-2005, 04:52 PM   #5
herp4fun
thank you

I totally RESPECT your choices in life. You know THC does come in pill form ya know? It is a medicine. You drink coffee dont you? Sodas? if so then you do consume mind altering substances. It's not like most ppl need it to enjoy life. It's like a good shoulder massage it just feels good and sometimes it is well needed!! I asked for those to come and admit it not come and hate on us. I guess all are welcome to this thread. Keep'em coming. Where you @ JIM O. I know you need to step out that closet,or atleast by the looks of your eyes in that pic anyways. LOL.

SUPPORTING RADICAL HABITS FOR LIFE
JACOB WALSH

Old 10-23-2005, 04:56 PM   #6
herp4fun
I have no words

Sasheena. I am very truley sorry to have read that. I will say I dont think herb was the cause/reason. To who said that about the 4x4 sign yea that is me,but not at a stones concert. LOL

Jacob walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 05:02 PM   #7
herp4fun
Talking Lmao

Karen Huvley. It looks like your smiling kitty got into my um "CAT NIP" lol

Jacob walsh.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:15 PM   #8
Sasheena
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
Sasheena. I am very truley sorry to have read that. I will say I dont think herb was the cause/reason.
It's the first step on the stairway to hell. Some can stop at that first step. Most don't. I teach high school. I see what it does with my kids. I don't see anything good about it at all.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:17 PM   #9
Lucille
I have seen a lot of tragedy, as a nurse, from drug and alcohol use.
I see little kids lives torn up, because of the choices mom and dad make.
I have worked as a psychiatric nurse in facilities where they have set aside areas just for people to recover from drug and alcohol abuse.
I have worked in a jail where people were so strung out they smuggled the stuff in inside themselves.
One should be careful with such powerful things.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:18 PM   #10
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
Where you @ JIM O. I know you need to step out that closet,or atleast by the looks of your eyes in that pic anyways. LOL.
Here I am. I'll happily admit to having smoked dope and used a variety of other chemicals in the 1970's on into the early 1980's. Sorry, but I haven't smoked marijuana in ~20 years. I drank in college (who didn't?), but rarely imbibe at all these days and never to the point of intoxication. My usual is a VSOP after dinner when dining out, and that's once a month, occasionally twice.

As for that picture, well that was an evening of a family dinner and we do not even have alcohol in our house so I was stone cold sober. I don't know why you think my eyes show anything but a little squint.

As for what I say to my children, I tell them to make their own choices but I strongly advise against the ones that I made.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread