Who is not scared to openly admit this? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 05:20 PM   #11
herp4fun
please dont go there

Sasheena. Lets not turn this into a religous debate. That could go on for months. Herb is an after school thing not during. BTW it is 4:20. You know what that means.

Jacob Walsh.

ps all your students are blazing one rt.now.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:21 PM   #12
bobbyvon
N.O.R,M.A.L. is a wonderfull organization!I personally spent many years in a daze from perscription meds following a boating accident.I have found that with some good smoke I can manage The pain and do a good job.Not everyone uses pot for a mood altering experience.Also perscription meds cost allot.Not to say pot doesn't,but you can grow it yourself.And you should always remember that cultivating marijuana is a felony with a penalty of 5 years and or $5000 (spoken from experience)

Old 10-23-2005, 05:24 PM   #13
herp4fun
Arrow very well spoken

N.O.R,M.A.L. is a wonderfull organization!I personally spent many years in a daze from perscription meds following a boating accident.I have found that with some good smoke I can manage The pain and do a good job.Not everyone uses pot for a mood altering experience.Also perscription meds cost allot.Not to say pot doesn't,but you can grow it yourself.And you should always remember that cultivating marijuana is a felony with a penalty of 5 years and or $5000 (spoken from experience)

BOBBYVON I could not of said it better. THANK YOU.

JACOB WALSH

Old 10-23-2005, 05:30 PM   #14
Laura Fopiano
Thumbs down

Ive been clean ans sober for 17 years and very proud of it!! I believe that anything even too much caffeine and nicotine can cloud judgements and cause my thinking to become erratic at best. And of course those are the 2 remaining issues that I still battle with in my life.

I admire your honesty Jacob, however, I wouldn't want to be on the same high way as you after some of your recreational use. JMHO

Old 10-23-2005, 05:31 PM   #15
herp4fun
please

Lucille how many ppl did you see keester some herb? Or ruin their lives over only some good bud smoke? Im talking about medicine here. I totally agree that other man made drugs and booze should be done away with. Im not talking about other drugs though. That is irrelevant. Blaze on

Jacob walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 05:40 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
keester some herb?

My translation site had a bit of trouble with this one, perhaps you could help out....

Old 10-23-2005, 05:41 PM   #17
Junkyard
I think this thread is a mess as it is, it only fuels the fire to argue about what is good and what is not.

Personally I do not drink or smoke, I have never even tried.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:43 PM   #18
herp4fun
ok

You said you worked at a facility where ppl smuggled drugs inside their bodies.Im guessing they put it in their a$$es hence the word KEESTER? may be spelled wrong. But you know the ole word.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 05:48 PM   #19
herp4fun
junkyard

the exact same thing could be said about the tatt thread that you are all over alot of ppl think tatts are BAD. & will argue about that. That was not my intentions of this thread. If the shoe fits where it.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 06:03 PM   #20
coyote
Listen Jacob, lets introduce some of the other aspects of marijuana use.

I used to be a frequent user of the stuff. I smoked it for more years than you have been alive.Today I can go to my pile of photos and see pictures of myself at my own birthday parties. But, guess what, I HAVE NO MEMORY OF HAVING BEEN THERE. I see the pictures, so I must have been there. But because I was high I can't even remember it. I have whole portions of my life that only exist for me in pictures now because I have no memory of the experiences. This too is one of the "gifts" of the herb.

I am a parent. And my child has reached a most vulnerable age. I have made it very clear to him that I will never turn a blind eye or a deaf ear if I have even an inkling that may be getting "chummy" with drugs or alcohol or even tobacco. I have promised him that I will do everything I can to prevent and interfere with his involvement. As a parent my policy is NO TOLERANCE. And I will never give up.

And you know something else? I wish my parents had had the same convictions for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread