Who is not scared to openly admit this? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 08:18 PM   #41
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaslingren
Breeding Chams and Smoking Grams
Don't they weigh marijuana in ounces?

Old 10-23-2005, 08:25 PM   #42
coyote
Something else I've found, when a person is stoned, s/he has difficulty stringing thoughts together.

Matt, in my day it was by the pound.

Old 10-23-2005, 08:33 PM   #43
Matt Haines
Still is, but since the price has risen more people buy smaller ounce bags. I know someone who grows and yet I have never had the temptation to try it. It smells horrid to me.

Old 10-23-2005, 08:36 PM   #44
thomaslingren
Just so you out of date stoners know the Kush is $30 a gram $600 an ounce and about $8000 a pound. You guys should stick to your $60 an oz. shwag.
Sorry if my thoughts seem scattered, but there is alot to say on the subject. I was just trying to cover alot of the main topics of this subject in one post.

Tommy Lingren

Old 10-23-2005, 08:46 PM   #45
coyote
Thomas, you have only made two posts since you joined. This is the thread that motivated you? If so, why this one and no others?

Old 10-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #46
Dennis1
Pot is BAD

I always hear the pot is better than alchohol argument everytime
And how its natures drug

Well Alcohol has an age limit and i wouldnt like my children to use that either
And Heroine,Cocaine,Opium And Morphine comes from a plant,So why not use that also?
The truth is Pot is a ladder drug and in many instances leeds to other more ADDICTIVE drugs
Why are you trying to Recruit people to do drugs on a reptile forum?
If you smoke Pot keep it to yourself and quit trying to subject others to your way of thinking
Also i think you should have started this thread in a forum with an AGE limit
As there are most probably impressionable children that will read this and might be dumb enough to beleive that its a good Drug

Old 10-23-2005, 08:56 PM   #47
thomaslingren
I am here to learn. I have never posted before because I never had anything to say. This is a subject that is close to my heart as marijuana has helped me alot. Besides I had to stick up for Jacob and the Just Cause.

Tommy Lingren

Old 10-23-2005, 09:08 PM   #48
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Most people will call pot heads losers because they havent achieved (bought) as much as them. You are not what you own!
You are kidding, right? I'm not talking about owning huge mansions or a Mercedes, etc.

When I call my pothead relatives LOSERS that is just what they are. They live off of charity, welfare. They are too stoned and lazy to get up off their stoned rear ends to get a job. One of them trades her body for the stuff and dto pay her rent. Some of them have vehicles...I have seen vehicles in a junk yard that look better than what they have. Another thing, these LOSER potheads don't have driver's licences. All revoked. They also drive without insurance on their vehicles. etc., etc. Their kids play at rolling a joint. It's really cute, yeah. They have now lost those kids because of neglect. Pot is the way to go.

I don't live in a mansion and drive a Lexus either. I'm not well-to-do either. But I know a loser when I see one.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:10 PM   #49
thomaslingren
Yeah Im not sure why this was brought up in a reptile forum, but hey you gotta work with what you got. Also pot is a ladder or gate way drug, it's the ladder and gate way back for many recovering addicts of hard drugs.
Any way the topic was about smokers in the herp community and I hope I have done them justice in what I have said. There is ALOT of us to answer Jacob.

Tommy Lingren

Old 10-23-2005, 09:28 PM   #50
coyote
Quote:
Yeah Im not sure why this was brought up in a reptile forum, but hey you gotta work with what you got. Also pot is a ladder or gate way drug, it's the ladder and gate way back for many recovering addicts of hard drugs.
Any way the topic was about smokers in the herp community and I hope I have done them justice in what I have said. There is ALOT of us to answer Jacob.

Tommy Lingren
Thomas, I consider this faulty logic. Addicts continuing to use pot is only the gateway to continue in the user lifestyle. The lame continue to lean on the crutch rather than fully rehabilitate into being ambulatory. The only way to truly come back from addiction is to come back fully. I think that greater justice will be done when smokers and users recognize that pot has not helped them. There is a reason why it is called being wasted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread